Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ted Cruz CRUSHES Obama, Holder, ENTIRE Democrat Party at Sessions Hearing

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 2:27 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

The confirmation hearings for President-elect Trump’s pick for Attorney General, Senator Jeff Sessions 

(R-AL), are underway and Democrats have wasted no time in their attempts to malign and smear Sessions. Interestingly enough, after eight years of Democrats looking the other way as President Obama has run roughshod over the Constitution, usurping it at every turn in order to exact his will and agenda in his “fundamental transformation of America,” they are now suddenly for the “rule of law.”

Listening to Democrats, you would think they revere the Constitution as the document upon which our country and system of government is built rather than the way the way the really see it — as a “living and breathing document” so that they can fight to do away with or pervert the parts they do not like. You know, the parts that put constraints on government.  If you were going to put your money on one person who was not going to let Democrats get away with their inaccurate presentation of themselves as sudden believers in the rule of law, then the person you’d bet on would be Texas Senator Ted Cruz 

Cruz, the former Solicitor General for the Great State of Texas, used part of his time during Sessions’ hearing to absolutely excoriate Democrats on Senate Judiciary Committee and remind them of all the times over the past eight years of Barack Obama’s presidency that they looked the other way, not giving a damn about the rule of law. Instead, they looked the other way as government agencies, including the Department of Justice, were weaponized under Barack Obama to go after those who opposed him politically or to push Obama’s agenda, even if it meant endangering the lives of Americans due to unconstitutional actions.

“This has been an interesting day at this hearing, listening to Democratic senator after Democratic senator give speeches and praise the rule of law. And I am heartened by that. I am encouraged by that because for eight years it’s been absent. For eight years we have seen a Department of Justice consistently disregarding the rule of law.”

Read more at -

http://politistick.com/ted-cruz-crushes-obama-holder-entire-democrat-party-at-sessions-hearing/#

by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 2:28 PM
3 moms liked this

Ednarooni160
by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Loved LOVED this... If Franken had to apologize for lying before..what's he still doing there?

vic270
by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Very good job Mr Cruz. I am glad the party has united around President elect Trump. Such an exciting time in history.

iwicked
by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 10:54 PM
I enjoyed Rubio...
LGAll65
by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 11:24 PM
Obama has not " run roughshod over the constitution".
This is more right wing crap , written by a moron from a right wing dishonest libelous source.
Karma , BJ
cammibear
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Cruz would have been such a great President.

Loved how the hecklers tried to distract him, but he doesn't skip a beat.
billsfan1104
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2017 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
What karma???
Nice to see you are wishing ill will on other posters.
That's sick.

Quoting LGAll65: Obama has not " run roughshod over the constitution".
This is more right wing crap , written by a moron from a right wing dishonest libelous source.
Karma , BJ
LGAll65
by on Jan. 12, 2017 at 7:56 AM
Karma is not Ill will . It's also " turn about fair play". In other words , if BJ posts lies , some day someone will lie about her . It can mean that if you hurt someone's feelings then someone might hurt yours some day .
It's about BJ. Only .

Quoting billsfan1104: What karma???

Nice to see you are wishing ill will on other posters.

That's sick.

Quoting LGAll65: Obama has not " run roughshod over the constitution".

Karma , BJ
SkippyDo
by on Jan. 12, 2017 at 9:46 AM

Go Ted!  I might actually start to like you if you continue down this path.

(Although I do believe he would be a great pick for the Supreme Court)

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2017 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

We voted for Cruz in our primary.

He would be the perfect Justice.

Quoting SkippyDo:

Go Ted!  I might actually start to like you if you continue down this path.

(Although I do believe he would be a great pick for the Supreme Court)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)