Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Thanks, Obama, for 4 Years of Glorious, Worry-Free Sex,”

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:35 PM
  • 67 Replies

Ashley Fetters of GQ wants to thank President Barack Obama. On Wednesday, she specifically expressed her gratitude to Obama for giving her the best sex of her life. In a column titled, “Thanks, Obama, for 4 Years of Glorious, Worry-Free Sex,” she praised Obama for ending her fears of accidental pregnancy.

Here’s her basic take:

Look, I don't have to tell you how quickly the fear of accidentally getting someone pregnant can kill your sex drive….But you know who's been out there for the last eight years tirelessly waging a war on this horrible, boner-killing feeling of dread? President Obama. If you've had sex with a woman in the last four years and found the encounter totally, gloriously un-plagued by angst about the risk of surprise fatherhood, you probably owe Barry O. a moment of gratitude.”

See, all irresponsible people who somehow disconnect sex with the risk of pregnancy could have their biologically-based fears alleviated by simply tipping their hats, so to speak, to the man who could cure it all: Obama. What gave Obama this godlike power? Well, he wanted everyone else to pay for your contraceptives.

Says Fetters:

As a result, the second term of Obama's presidency, and the year 2016 in particular, is already being called a "golden age of birth control."…. Team Obama also gifted you a golden era of fun, low-risk banging with your wife, your girlfriend, or the friendly gal who was nice enough to accompany you home from the bar. Because, surprise! Turns out we're all more fun to have sex with when we're not preoccupied with the worry of not accidentally creating babies.

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ednarooni160
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:39 PM
4 moms liked this

Well, if nothing else..he may get a medal for this... Some legacy..LOL

Pema_Jampa
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:42 PM
5 moms liked this

I think Trump has got him beat on this topic. Trump assures that you and your partner will be completely turned off for the next 4 years. No sex = no babies.

Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Well, if nothing else..he may get a medal for this... 

sidesplittinglaughter definitely quote worthy.. thank you!

Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:05 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

I think Trump has got him beat on this topic. Trump assures that you and your partner will be completely turned off for the next 4 years. No sex = no babies.

See, I thought by the title that this was going to be a post thanking Obama for being a Democrat in office without the sexual escapades corresponding with his term.  I hope we are as lucky with Trump.

Pema_Jampa
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:53 PM
5 moms liked this

Trump has had more sex scandals than any president ever and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. Good grief!

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

See, I thought by the title that this was going to be a post thanking Obama for being a Democrat in office without the sexual escapades corresponding with his term.  I hope we are as lucky with Trump.

Pema_Jampa
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Now please excuse me while I hurl from the above comments.

throwing up

cellomom26
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Obama who? 

olivejuice2
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:25 PM
6 moms liked this
Wait, is this a smear? Because I just can't figure out how safe and worry free sex between consenting adults could be a bad thing.

If it's not something you're interested in doing that's great for you. How does it impact your life if someone else chooses to live their life differently than you?
vic270
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I love this. 

Quoting cellomom26:

Obama who? 

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 10:00 AM
8 moms liked this

Hey abortion rates are at an all time low since 1973. 

Thanks, Obama!

(and I mean that sincerely :)angel mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)