• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tiffany Trump on voter rolls in 2 states

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:01 AM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

Tiffany Trump on voter rolls in 2 states, despite claims otherwise by Kellyanne Conway

Tiffany Trump is currently registered in both New York City and Philadelphia, according to state election records in New York and Pennsylvania. Trump was a student at the University of Pennsylvania until her graduation last May.

Conway disputed the findings during an interview Thursday on TODAY.

"I talked last night to Tiffany Trump, and she said it is flatly false that she is registered in two states," she said.

Conway recalled how Tiffany described trying to register earlier in the year in New York “so she could vote for her father” in the primary.

more here: http://www.today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-s-daughter-tiffany-isn-t-registered-t107422?cid=sm_fbn

I guess this is more of the "alternative news". (Or because it's not Breitbart it will be called fake news)

This voter fraud case is only to prove he won the popular vote BigLY (or Big League who the hell knows). He seriously can't be wrong or "less than" anyone. 

What a waste...

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:13 AM
6 moms liked this
When I moved to Ohio, I registered there to vote, then I can home to NY and registered to vote here again. Once you register in a state, your past registration is void.

Now if for some reason Tiffany's wasn't, that isn't her fault, that would be the fault of the state.
newlife1214
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

That is part of his reasoning for checking into voter fraud.

People registered in multiple states. People register who have died. Etc Etc

However, he is not taking into consideration that these are void. They are just still on the register and need to be removed.

But he has to be right soooo....

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: When I moved to Ohio, I registered there to vote, then I can home to NY and registered to vote here again. Once you register in a state, your past registration is void. Now if for some reason Tiffany's wasn't, that isn't her fault, that would be the fault of the state.

I forgot I was President when I was at the CIA Memorial Wall ~ Donald J Trump

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Image result for drop the mic gifs

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:53 AM

That does not constitute voter fraud however. yes?

My bil has moved and he is registered in 2 towns. His old town and his new one.

He only votes in his new town although his old town he is still registered. He is not committing voter fraud. 

And what of all the people who die just before the elction-say 6-8 weeks before a death certificate is issued. All thsoe people are still registered. That is not voter fraud either.

All this is is trump talking out his arse- once again.

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: When I moved to Ohio, I registered there to vote, then I can home to NY and registered to vote here again. Once you register in a state, your past registration is void. Now if for some reason Tiffany's wasn't, that isn't her fault, that would be the fault of the state.

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:55 AM
4 moms liked this

A sitting President who just won the election, wants an investigation to make sure that this and future elections are run fair and honestly.

Wow, anyone that doesn't respect that - ..................................

Quoting newlife1214:

However, he is not taking into consideration that these are void. They are just still on the register and need to be removed.

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

It's a faux issue as there is no there, there.

Quoting Billiejeens:

A sitting President who just won the election, wants an investigation to make sure that this and future elections are run fair and honestly.

Quoting newlife1214:

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:58 AM
4 moms liked this

I hope you're right.

Is there some reason that you wouldn't want to be reassured though?

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting newlife1214:

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this

I am correct. I don't need to be reassured. 

There are plenty of other things to be concerned about- real issues like trumps'covert and subtle destruction of the COTUS.

Quoting Billiejeens:

I hope you're right.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting newlife1214:

Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this
The only way it would be fraud is if someone used her name in Philly to vote (if the registration was still open), while she was actually voting in NYC.

Fraud would also be if she herself went and voted in both places.

So the good that could come out of this is duplicate registrations could be closed, so no one could use them to vote fraudulently.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

That does not constitute voter fraud however. yes?

My bil has moved and he is registered in 2 towns. His old town and his new one.

He only votes in his new town although his old town he is still registered. He is not committing voter fraud. 

And what of all the people who die just before the elction-say 6-8 weeks before a death certificate is issued. All thsoe people are still registered. That is not voter fraud either.

All this is is trump talking out his arse- once again.

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: When I moved to Ohio, I registered there to vote, then I can home to NY and registered to vote here again. Once you register in a state, your past registration is void.

Now if for some reason Tiffany's wasn't, that isn't her fault, that would be the fault of the state.

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Can you elucidate me on the destruction of Cotus?

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

I am correct. I don't need to be reassured. 

There are plenty of other things to be concerned about- real issues like trumps'covert and subtle destruction of the COTUS.

Quoting Billiejeens:

I hope you're right.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting newlife1214:

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: When I moved to Ohio, I registered there to vote, then I can home to NY and registered to vote here again. Once you register in a state, your past registration is void.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)