Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

President Trump's Lawyer Just Tweeted A Photo That Has Many People Creeped Out And Concerned

Posted by on May. 17, 2017 at 10:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
President Trump's Lawyer Just Tweeted A Photo That Has Many People Creeped Out And Concerned

Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen is so proud of his beautiful daughter that he went public with his affections.

The attorney, adopting Donald Trump's M.O. of posting cringe-worthy tweets, shared a photo of his college-aged daughter in lingerie with the caption: "So proud of my Ivy League daughter . . . brains and beauty channeling her Edie Sedgwick"

In addition to sharing with the world a semi-nude photo of his daughter, the attorney comparing her to the 60s socialite who died at 28 from a drug overdose and alcoholism certainly rattled nerves. And on Mother's Day, no less.

When the Internet expressed their disdain over the post, Cohen went all commander-in-tweet on them. One user tweeted, "POTUS wants to date his daughter, the VP calls his wife 'mother,' and DJT's attorney posts spank-bank material of his daughter."

To that, Cohen had one word to say that amplified his tweet's creep-factor.

How do you feel about the photo his lawyer posted? 

by on May. 17, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newlife1214
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2017 at 9:25 AM

Honestly I think it's harmless!

billsfan1104
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2017 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

i dont see anything wrong with this.  I would share the photo, and I would be proud of my daughter.  

billsfan1104
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2017 at 10:36 AM

Shannon Coulter sounds jealous and bitter

pdxmum
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2017 at 3:12 PM
It is not a picture I would post of my DD. And I have photos like that.

But the comparison to Edie Sedgwick is odd.
LittleLizette
by New Member on May. 18, 2017 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this

What does that photo have to do with being proud?  He should be proud that she's smart and going to a good college, but a picture in her underwear?  Most fathers don't want to see their adult daughters in their underwear.  So tacky, so trashy.

Quoting billsfan1104:

i dont see anything wrong with this.  I would share the photo, and I would be proud of my daughter.  

LittleLizette
by New Member on May. 18, 2017 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting billsfan1104:

Shannon Coulter sounds jealous and bitter

Jealous?  Isn't that what we tell our children when someone is mean to them?  They're just jealous!  Even though we know it's not true.  

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2017 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing wrong with following the example set by the First Lady.

Sparkles4Lui
by on May. 19, 2017 at 1:07 PM
I am actively encouraging my daughters to model just like Melania.
joyfree
by Kat on May. 19, 2017 at 1:17 PM
How gross and inappropriate! My Dad would never post such a sexy picture of me or my sister, ever.

I was afraid for him to see my back shoulder tattoo when I was 27 years old and married!
owl0210
by Member on May. 19, 2017 at 4:47 PM
An odd photo choice to praise her accomplishments...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)