Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump impeachment

Posted by on May. 18, 2017 at 3:26 PM
  • 74 Replies
Although it isn't going to happen and all this crap likely will backfire on the progressives, what do you think the chances are of it being the straw that breaks the camel's back? As in a civil war?
by on May. 18, 2017 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on May. 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM
4 moms liked this

If somehow the Presidency is stolen from the American People I do think there will be consequences of a significant nature including mass violence.

Abacokalea005
by on May. 18, 2017 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't think it's going to happen.....however I think it will make support for Donald Trump stronger than ever : )

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2017 at 6:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I highly doubt it will happen and think that President Trump will get much more support than when he was elected. I also think the violence from the left will continue and get worse. It's one thing to protest and another to break the law. Those that do break the law will find themselves in prison and the illegal ones will be deported. I believe the outcome will be good for our country in the long run. I just hope no one gets hurt or killed especially any innocent bystanders.
Abacokalea005
by on May. 18, 2017 at 6:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree, and with President Trump as President, things will ....things have improved.  Trump supports our Police and is obviously for keeping law and order.  

I believe the left will continue to get more violent........can only hope they blow themselves up in the process and the innocent stay safe.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: I highly doubt it will happen and think that President Trump will get much more support than when he was elected. I also think the violence from the left will continue and get worse. It's one thing to protest and another to break the law. Those that do break the law will find themselves in prison and the illegal ones will be deported. I believe the outcome will be good for our country in the long run. I just hope no one gets hurt or killed especially any innocent bystanders.

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2017 at 7:05 PM
I don't want to see anyone get blown up, but there's always consequences with the choices we make good or bad. They need to realize that violence and hate doesn't solve anythibg just exasperates everything which doesn't help their cause at all.It's just plain stupid causing peopke to get hurt or even killed.

Quoting Abacokalea005:

I agree, and with President Trump as President, things will ....things have improved.  Trump supports our Police and is obviously for keeping law and order.  

I believe the left will continue to get more violent........can only hope they blow themselves up in the process and the innocent stay safe.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: I highly doubt it will happen and think that President Trump will get much more support than when he was elected. I also think the violence from the left will continue and get worse. It's one thing to protest and another to break the law. Those that do break the law will find themselves in prison and the illegal ones will be deported. I believe the outcome will be good for our country in the long run. I just hope no one gets hurt or killed especially any innocent bystanders.

Abacokalea005
by on May. 18, 2017 at 7:08 PM

I don't want to see anyone get blown up either........I agree, they need to face the consequences.  I rather it "backfire" if you will ....then innocent getting hurt or killed.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: I don't want to see anyone get blown up, but there's always consequences with the choices we make good or bad. They need to realize that violence and hate doesn't solve anythibg just exasperates everything which doesn't help their cause at all.It's just plain stupid causing peopke to get hurt or even killed.
Quoting Abacokalea005:

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2017 at 7:12 PM
Reap what they sow, there's no escaping it.

Quoting Abacokalea005:

I don't want to see anyone get blown up either........I agree, they need to face the consequences.  I rather it "backfire" if you will ....then innocent getting hurt or killed.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: I don't want to see anyone get blown up, but there's always consequences with the choices we make good or bad. They need to realize that violence and hate doesn't solve anythibg just exasperates everything which doesn't help their cause at all.It's just plain stupid causing peopke to get hurt or even killed.

Quoting Abacokalea005:

olivejuice2
by Member on May. 18, 2017 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think it will happen sooner than 2018 because the current Republicans in congress have made it abundantly clear that they value party unity over the good of our country or the will of the people. They will continue to toe the party line at the expense of their souls. We'll see if the Democrats can take back the house and senate. If they do and the current administration keeps up the chaotic shenanigans, I doubt Trump will last more than a couple months afterward. Civil war? No. Probably just another wave of far right hate crimes in protest. But it will be the fading throes of the racist, xenophobia motivated rise in violence and hate crimes perpetuated by a movement that has gained power and legitimacy under the current administration.
grandmab125
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2017 at 10:54 PM
5 moms liked this

LMAO

Quoting olivejuice2: I don't think it will happen sooner than 2018 because the current Republicans in congress have made it abundantly clear that they value party unity over the good of our country or the will of the people. They will continue to toe the party line at the expense of their souls. We'll see if the Democrats can take back the house and senate. If they do and the current administration keeps up the chaotic shenanigans, I doubt Trump will last more than a couple months afterward. Civil war? No. Probably just another wave of far right hate crimes in protest. But it will be the fading throes of the racist, xenophobia motivated rise in violence and hate crimes perpetuated by a movement that has gained power and legitimacy under the current administration.

honeyrder
by on May. 18, 2017 at 11:42 PM

I talked about this with my students today. The problem is that the areas that would split, most likely the northeast and west, are too far apart culturally to actually build up a movement for civil war. 

No, seriously...we talked about this in my class today. A lot of people might not think that happened, but it did. But it was just a conversation in my class. I know that people are not seriously thinking about this. They just aren't. It is not something to worry about.

It's interesting to talk about, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)