Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guns Don't Kill People

Posted by on May. 18, 2017 at 8:26 PM
  • 31 Replies
3 moms liked this

by on May. 18, 2017 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moz2more
by New Member on May. 18, 2017 at 8:38 PM
4 moms liked this
Shawn Lucas was a process server and died of a drug overdose. Why would anyone kill a process server retro-actively? "You're dead because you served me"?

John ashe was a co-defendant in a real estate bribery case and his testimony had nothing to do with Clinton

victor thorn was an anti-semite and holocaust denier who took his own life.

Seth Rich was a victim of a robbery.

I'm embarrassed for you
JessVolbeda
by on May. 18, 2017 at 8:44 PM

I don't believe that Hilary or the DNC had anyone killed, I could be wrong but I'm just not a conspiracy person. That being said the PI that the family of Seth rich hired to quash the murder rumor came out yesterday, maybe Tuesday, and said in his opnion Seth was murdered. So now the PI and the D.C. Police believe he was murdered

Quoting Moz2more: Shawn Lucas was a process server and died of a drug overdose. Why would anyone kill a process server retro-actively? "You're dead because you served me"? John ashe was a co-defendant in a real estate bribery case and his testimony had nothing to do with Clinton victor thorn was an anti-semite and holocaust denier who took his own life. Seth Rich was a victim of a robbery. I'm embarrassed for you

Episkey
by Member on May. 18, 2017 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
"Found dead of a gunshot wound"

But guns don't kill people???
olivejuice2
by Member on May. 18, 2017 at 8:49 PM
From what I've read, the PI has given conflicting stories and the family is distancing themselves from him.

Quoting JessVolbeda:

I don't believe that Hilary or the DNC had anyone killed, I could be wrong but I'm just not a conspiracy person. That being said the PI that the family of Seth rich hired to quash the murder rumor came out yesterday, maybe Tuesday, and said in his opnion Seth was murdered. So now the PI and the D.C. Police believe he was murdered

Quoting Moz2more: Shawn Lucas was a process server and died of a drug overdose. Why would anyone kill a process server retro-actively? "You're dead because you served me"?

John ashe was a co-defendant in a real estate bribery case and his testimony had nothing to do with Clinton

I'm embarrassed for you

Moz2more
by New Member on May. 18, 2017 at 8:49 PM
No doubt that Seth Rich was murdered. He was a victim of an armed robbery. I don't follow though.

Are the police investigating his death as anything but a homicide?

Quoting JessVolbeda:

Quoting Moz2more: Shawn Lucas was a process server and died of a drug overdose. Why would anyone kill a process server retro-actively? "You're dead because you served me"?

I'm embarrassed for you

LGAll65215
by on May. 18, 2017 at 8:56 PM
Oh give me a break!!!!
SF, that's a foul conspiracy theory . Wake up and behave!
cgd5112
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2017 at 9:11 PM
3 moms liked this
LOL! Let's see ... Roger Ailes is dead. He was besties w Trump. He was a sexual predator like Trump. He was Trump's adviser during his campaign at some point- so he knows many secrets ... Ailes goes down and out of Fox. Trump is being investigated ... Hhmmm .... looks like the Trump henchmen are covering Trump's tracks ... Couldn't take out Comey, so they fire him and try to discredit him. I wonder if Manafort wil survive this. Hhmmm ... maybe. Pooty likes him 🙂

So Im guessing your news source( *cough* Facebook faux feeds) are on the war path deflecting by stirring up old HRC crap and now here you are 🙄
Ednarooni160
by on May. 19, 2017 at 1:08 AM

Well, besides the point that several deaths around the Clintons have been suspicious to say the least..but on a side note...I do think that it's safer to have a gun (with training and permit) than to be without one.. You can take all the guns away from the people..but criminals always find a way to get them..so if you are unarmed..you're basically a sitting duck.

sillygirl83
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Spot on.
VooDooB
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2017 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Legit. The Clinton's have been murderous criminals for decades.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)