Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watch: Michelle Malkin hilariously destroys Rachel Maddow for pushing liberal conspiracies about Trump

Posted by   + Show Post

Watch: Michelle Malkin hilariously destroys Rachel Maddow for pushing liberal conspiracies about Trump

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has black helicopters flying around her head, according to conservative commentator Michelle Malkin.

Speaking with Sean Hannity on Fox News Friday, Malkin said Maddow has become Reynolds Wrap’s “number one customer” over her insistence to cover the alleged Trump-Russia conspiracy night after night despite a lack of concrete evidence to prove the allegations have any weight.

“I think that Rachel Maddow must be Reynolds Wrap’s number one customer because the tin foil hat consumption is through the roof,” Malkin said.

“Her number one goal is to bash and obstruct the Trump administration — it has been since day one,” Malkin explained. “And they’re going to beat that dead horse until they can’t do it anymore.”

After discussing many of the times Maddow pushed the Trump-Russia conspiracy without offering real evidence, Malkin and Hannity went on to bash Rolling Stone magazine for recently naming Maddow the “most trusted name in news,” which the duo said proves the left lives in an “echo chamber.”

During the interview, Hannity also lamented over the “breathless hysteria” created by the mainstream media over the Trump-Russia allegations that have thus far proved to be fruitless.

“It is an allusion factory, it is an echo chamber,” Malkin said of the liberal media, explaining that President Donald Trump doesn’t just have to address the Washington “swamp” but also the mainstream media swamp.

“People are sick and tired of it…there is so much real news that is going on,” Malkin said, calling Rolling Stone’s Maddow declaration a “slap in the face.”

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:27 PM
Replies (121-125):
grandmab125
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 2:16 AM
2 moms liked this

You really shouldn't threaten me.  'Cause I reported you, as did several other moms.  Threatening other members is not allowed under the community guidelines.

Quoting Pema_Jampa: Not happening and good luck with what is coming your way..
Quoting grandmab125:

Looks like you, too, have a reading comprehension problem.  Where did I say anyone needs to get lost?  Though, the good Lord knows there are many of us who wish you'd take a hike.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

You are the only person who needs to get lost.

Quoting grandmab125:

I don't think they have a competition going, since Bluewolf doesn't stick her nose into this group very often.  But when she does, it's always an attack on the right and the most ludicrous comments.

Pampers is just ticked because she's not queen bee in this group any more.  She always posts totally irrelevant bs.

Wait until a few moms from the 'bitch' groups stop by to challenge her or just to have a nice conversation with some of the rest of us.  She'll absolutely lose it.

Quoting niceandhappy:

Yeah, I realized that as soon as I started visiting this forum. lol Is it my imagination or do she and Bluewolf have some kind of competition to see which one can find the most ridiculous leftist subjects to post here? Just asking....

Quoting grandmab125:

Get used to the crap pemma (aka, pampers) posts.  Most of us never read her threads or her responses.

Yea, I'd say MM hates working people (sarcasm).  That's why she got the following award.

Malkin Wins Immigration Journalism Award

Recognized for reporting on the American worker

Quoting niceandhappy:

And you're using this as an example of what, exactly? That the left leaning author of this article totally missed what Malkin was saying, and spun it to feed the leftist narrative that she hates working people? If you read her words, and ignore the author, she's right, as usual. Keep trying.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

btamilee2750
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I have asked a few times since you mentioned you have watched her on various talk show, as I was curious as to what shows and when you watched her and what was said that would make you want to use such negative words as arrogant, no class, intimidate, frightening, non truth teller, ranting, shrill, can't debate etc?  I totally believe you are entitled to your opinion, but I also believe when you use such strong words its helpful to explain or at least offer why you have reached such a conclusion.   You have yet to give any examples

Quoting LGAll65215: If she was a liberal or a democrat I would still object to her because she's shrill, arrogant and can't debate or discuss in a civilized way. She and Ann Coulter could be twins. And they aren't exactly truth tellers either.
Quoting Element5: Because she is a conservative.. if she was a liberal you would idolize her. Yes she has all of the things I listed. Nope no bias
Quoting LGAll65215: I've seen Malkin ranting on talk shows and she's frightening! She's not " beauty and brains"--and she has no class! She wants to intimidate, talk over others and shut them up. Is that what you call "class"?
Quoting Element5: Michelle is amazing! Perfect example of beauty, class and brains! Madcow is intelligent and honest.. lmao!! How about bitter dishonest, and a nut job! Lol

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I always liked gerpie.

Quoting LGAll65215: No I'm not "Iggy" or " "Iggie"
Again--I always use "comic sans", not aerial
--you liar.
LGA are initials, not a word.
Pvtjoker created "Iggy" at CE&HT a long time ago.
I'm so done with your dysfunctional posts and bizarre comments.

Quoting grandmab125:

1.  I'll quote anyone I want to quote.  It's none of your business.  And I wasn't harrassing Joy.

2.  Some one in CE&HT started calling you iggie years ago.  Don't blame it on pvtj.  

3.  Everyone explained it all to you then, how because of the font you were using and you were using lower case letters, LGA came out as lga which looks like I(eye)ga.  You were using arial which is the default font, and in arial a lower case l is the same as a capital I (eye). 

4.  Have you completely lost it?  It is impossible to tell the difference between a lower case (e)l and and a capital I (eye), when it's not in the context of a word.  lga is not a word.

5.  I haven't a clue when pvtj started calling you iggie, but most of us have been calling you iggie for years.  So wrong again, iggie, I didn't follow pvtj around copying her.

6.  Iggie vs Iggy, makes no difference, you're still iggie.

Quoting LGAll65215: Iggy became Iggy because my initials in my screen name were not read correctly by pvtjoker.
She thought it was "Iga" but it was LGA. Lower case "l".
So, because of her inability to read letters in lower case, she called me"Iggy".
Then you followed her like a sheep and started calling me "Iggy" too. But you spell it "Iggie".

So fun!
LOL
LGA
Laguardia .
�����
Oh, and stop harassing joyfree.

Quoting grandmab125:

Get over yourself, joyfree.  I don't know that pvtj knows iggie's real name.  No one I know had a clue what her real name is.  Now thanks to you, everyone knows her real name, LMAO.  Oh, and btw......unless a mom has said her own name in a public group, or has given you permission to use her real name in discussions, it is against community guidelines to put forth such personal info.

Pvt is neither a bullyn or thick in the head.  You know damn well how iggie became iggie.

And, she was tagged with iggie years ago in CE&HT.  It didn't start in this group.

Quoting joyfree: You have been told that her name is LINDA yet you persist in calling her, "Iggy."

Are you a bully or thick in the head?

Ugh.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Iggy, Michelle can run circles around both you and I.  Her intellectual skills out shine the best of many.  Not to acknowledge that is purely jealousy, ignorance or dishonesty.

Quoting LGAll65215: Malkin is a *itch and a manipulator.

Rachel Maddow is intelligent and personable and honest.

Pema_Jampa
by on Jun. 21, 2017 at 8:21 AM
Obviously not a threat.

Quoting grandmab125:

You really shouldn't threaten me.  'Cause I reported you, as did several other moms.  Threatening other members is not allowed under the community guidelines.

Quoting Pema_Jampa: Not happening and good luck with what is coming your way..

Quoting grandmab125:

Looks like you, too, have a reading comprehension problem.  Where did I say anyone needs to get lost?  Though, the good Lord knows there are many of us who wish you'd take a hike.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

You are the only person who needs to get lost.

Quoting grandmab125:

I don't think they have a competition going, since Bluewolf doesn't stick her nose into this group very often.  But when she does, it's always an attack on the right and the most ludicrous comments.

Pampers is just ticked because she's not queen bee in this group any more.  She always posts totally irrelevant bs.

Wait until a few moms from the 'bitch' groups stop by to challenge her or just to have a nice conversation with some of the rest of us.  She'll absolutely lose it.

Quoting niceandhappy:

Yeah, I realized that as soon as I started visiting this forum. lol Is it my imagination or do she and Bluewolf have some kind of competition to see which one can find the most ridiculous leftist subjects to post here? Just asking....

Quoting grandmab125:

Get used to the crap pemma (aka, pampers) posts.  Most of us never read her threads or her responses.

Yea, I'd say MM hates working people (sarcasm).  That's why she got the following award.

Malkin Wins Immigration Journalism Award

Recognized for reporting on the American worker

Quoting niceandhappy:

And you're using this as an example of what, exactly? That the left leaning author of this article totally missed what Malkin was saying, and spun it to feed the leftist narrative that she hates working people? If you read her words, and ignore the author, she's right, as usual. Keep trying.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

LGAll65215
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Who made that up?
Some mean girl?
Yah
There are quite a few in this group.
The high school mindset

Quoting Carpy: I always liked gerpie.
Quoting LGAll65215: No I'm not "Iggy" or " "Iggie"

Again--I always use "comic sans", not aerial

--you liar.

LGA are initials, not a word.

Pvtjoker created "Iggy" at CE&HT a long time ago.

I'm so done with your dysfunctional posts and bizarre comments.

Quoting grandmab125:

1.  I'll quote anyone I want to quote.  It's none of your business.  And I wasn't harrassing Joy.

2.  Some one in CE&HT started calling you iggie years ago.  Don't blame it on pvtj.  

3.  Everyone explained it all to you then, how because of the font you were using and you were using lower case letters, LGA came out as lga which looks like I(eye)ga.  You were using arial which is the default font, and in arial a lower case l is the same as a capital I (eye). 

4.  Have you completely lost it?  It is impossible to tell the difference between a lower case (e)l and and a capital I (eye), when it's not in the context of a word.  lga is not a word.

5.  I haven't a clue when pvtj started calling you iggie, but most of us have been calling you iggie for years.  So wrong again, iggie, I didn't follow pvtj around copying her.

6.  Iggie vs Iggy, makes no difference, you're still iggie.

Quoting LGAll65215: Iggy became Iggy because my initials in my screen name were not read correctly by pvtjoker.

She thought it was "Iga" but it was LGA. Lower case "l".

So, because of her inability to read letters in lower case, she called me"Iggy".

Then you followed her like a sheep and started calling me "Iggy" too. But you spell it "Iggie".

So fun!

LOL

LGA

Laguardia .

�����

Oh, and stop harassing joyfree.

Quoting grandmab125:

Get over yourself, joyfree.  I don't know that pvtj knows iggie's real name.  No one I know had a clue what her real name is.  Now thanks to you, everyone knows her real name, LMAO.  Oh, and btw......unless a mom has said her own name in a public group, or has given you permission to use her real name in discussions, it is against community guidelines to put forth such personal info.

Pvt is neither a bullyn or thick in the head.  You know damn well how iggie became iggie.

And, she was tagged with iggie years ago in CE&HT.  It didn't start in this group.

Quoting joyfree: You have been told that her name is LINDA yet you persist in calling her, "Iggy."

Are you a bully or thick in the head?

Ugh.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Iggy, Michelle can run circles around both you and I.  Her intellectual skills out shine the best of many.  Not to acknowledge that is purely jealousy, ignorance or dishonesty.

Quoting LGAll65215: Malkin is a *itch and a manipulator.

Rachel Maddow is intelligent and personable and honest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)