Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PARTY OF HATE!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:51 AM
  • 54 Replies
2 moms liked this

J.K. Rowling apologizes for falsely accusing Trump of ignoring boy in wheelchair

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BmoreOrioles
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:59 AM
3 moms liked this

J.K. ROWLINGSORRY I RIPPED TRUMP/DISABLED BOY VIDEO ...Not Sorry to the Prez

8/1/2017 8:10 AM PDT

J.K. Rowling Backpedals On Blasting Trump Video with Disabled Boy, No Apology to Trump Though

J.K. Rowling choked down some crow by apologizing for her rant about a viral video ofPresident Trump seemingly ignoring a handshake from a disabled boy at the White House.

J.K. blasted the Prez for the video, saying ... "This monster of narcissism values only himself and his pale reflections." She added it was "horrible" he couldn't bring himself to shake the little boy's hand.

After the 'Harry Potter' author ranted, the boy's mother said the video was misleading -- and she wanted to make it clear Trump had not snubbed her son, and the boy wasn't even trying to shake the President's hand.

J.K. tweeted an apology to the mother and her son, saying she didn't intend to cause them any distress.

Interestingly, she did NOT apologize to Trump. You may have heard ... she's not a fan

vic270
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:59 AM
7 moms liked this

Just one more example of intentional deception from another Trump hater. I wonder will this ever get old to some.

numbr1wmn
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:44 AM
6 moms liked this

It is just more lies to see what sticks. It is very sick

Damn_Pixi
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:34 AM
4 moms liked this

JK Rowlings isn't an American and so not part of any US political party..... How is your tittle relevant to anything?

CraziestTexan39
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

LGAll65215
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this
That was what struck me immediately -- she treated the title --" party of hate"--- but she forgot that JK Rowling isn't one of those" awful liberal democrats"!
Oops!
Maybe she doesn't even know whoJK Rowling is ?
I wouldn't be surprised!

Quoting Damn_Pixi:

JK Rowlings isn't an American and so not part of any US political party..... How is your tittle relevant to anything?

Damn_Pixi
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL

I guess we are pretty awful :/  awfully awesome that is... 

Quoting LGAll65215: That was ehat struck me immediately -- she treated the title --" party of hate" but she forgot that JK Rowling isn't one of those" awful liberal democrats"! Ooops!
Quoting Damn_Pixi:

LGAll65215
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep!😄

Quoting Damn_Pixi:

LOL

I guess we are pretty awful :/  awfully awesome that is... 

Quoting LGAll65215: That was ehat struck me immediately -- she treated the title --" party of hate" but she forgot that JK Rowling isn't one of those" awful liberal democrats"!

Ooops!

Quoting Damn_Pixi:

Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:05 AM
6 moms liked this

But see the title is relevant.  It's like Vic said, it's an image that the "awful liberal democrats" have been pinning on their opposition.  It's been picked up internationally by those who aren't interested in truth but an agenda. 

Quoting LGAll65215: That was ehat struck me immediately -- she treated the title --" party of hate"--- but she forgot that JK Rowling isn't one of those" awful liberal democrats"! Oops! Maybe she doesn't even know whoJK Rowling is ? I wouldn't be surprised!
Quoting Damn_Pixi:

LGAll65215
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:14 AM
3 moms liked this
It's not a party of hate.
You're judging millions of people who didn't think it was good for our country to vote Republican.
I don't respect Trump. I don't think he's qualified. I think he is an embarrassment.
But I don't "hate" him.
It's time for you to adjust to the fact that not everyone is going to agree with you .

Quoting Jambo4:

But see the title is relevant.  It's like Vic said, it's an image that the "awful liberal democrats" have been pinning on their opposition.  It's been picked up internationally by those who aren't interested in truth but an agenda. 

Quoting LGAll65215: That was ehat struck me immediately -- she treated the title --" party of hate"--- but she forgot that JK Rowling isn't one of those" awful liberal democrats"!
Oops!

Maybe she doesn't even know whoJK Rowling is ?
I wouldn't be surprised!

Quoting Damn_Pixi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)