• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Siblings burst into tears when Mommy brings home adopted baby

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:48 PM
  • 46 Replies
5 moms liked this

This bundle of joy certainly brought a lot of joy to her new sisters – so much so, that they couldn’t help but cry with happiness.

Shane and Kasi Pruitt have always been keen on adoption; only two of their four children are biologically theirs.

So when the parents started readying themselves for a third adoption, the family was anticipating a lengthy legal process. After 10 months of waiting, an adoption lawyer finally paired them with a 3-week-old baby girl.

Two weeks ago, the Pruitts brought the baby back to their home in Rowlett, Texas to surprise their daughters with their new sister – and their reactions are priceless.

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
numbr1wmn
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Wonderful!!!! So lucky

LGAll65215
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:51 PM
❤️I love this story!
PamR
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:28 PM

Sweet girls. 

adorkablemommie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 10:38 AM
sweet family.
Abacokalea005
by on Aug. 5, 2017 at 11:05 AM

Nice : )

truthhurts88
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 5:21 PM
cute
Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Adoption is such a beautiful thing, uniting the unwanted to the desperately wanting. I love it!
It something my hubby was never really open to.
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 6:20 PM
5 moms liked this

Please know, the majority (if not all) of the babies placed for adoption are wanted. They are also very very loved by their first families.

Quoting Jambo4: Adoption is such a beautiful thing, uniting the unwanted to the desperately wanting. I love it! It something my hubby was never really open to.

Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:07 PM

Maybe. 

I guess if they were totally unwanted they'd never make it to 9 months.  

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Please know, the majority (if not all) of the babies placed for adoption are wanted. They are also very very loved by their first families.

Quoting Jambo4: Adoption is such a beautiful thing, uniting the unwanted to the desperately wanting. I love it! It something my hubby was never really open to.

MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Awwww. . .

Hats off to families taking care of 5 kids.  I'm in the thick of it right now with 3 and whoaaaa. . . . . . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)