Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why did women vote for Trump

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:17 AM
  • 139 Replies
by on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reading.Rainbow
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:18 AM
3 moms liked this

Because they felt like victims and for some reason thought Trump would make them feel more empowered.

numbr1wmn
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:24 AM
5 moms liked this

This article is incorrect. He called Rosie Odonnell a pig and she is. If you are going to dish it then you should be willing to take it. IF women want to be treated equal than you need to take it like anyone else does.

numbr1wmn
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:26 AM
5 moms liked this

I voted for trump to vote against Hillary. I can't support a woman who's husband for one was impeached, 2 attacked victims of her husbands adultry and did shit in 30 years

rockymtngirl
by Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Quoting GrayDuck41: And because they don't care if men use them and abuse them. Plus, they don't like strong women who are known as feminists. They would rather drop out of school, have a kid, stay at home and fantasize about the Donald.( sorry if I'm too crude... but it could be true )

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Because they felt like victims and for some reason thought Trump would make them feel more empowered.

Are you speaking for all Trump supporters?
GrayDuck41
by Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:30 AM
A pig?
You call her that because you don't agree with her and because she's a lesbian.

Quoting numbr1wmn:

This article is incorrect. He called Rosie Odonnell a pig and she is. If you are going to dish it then you should be willing to take it. IF women want to be treated equal than you need to take it like anyone else does.

Reading.Rainbow
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:32 AM

That's the biggest problem with Trump.

If he is ever confronted with low class, he does his best to go lower.

That is the opposite of what a president is supposed to be.

Quoting numbr1wmn:

littlelamb303
by Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I know a lot of Trump supporting females in my family and some acquaintances.   They are ok with sexual harassment of women because they think that is what "normal" men do, they hate Mexicans, they hate blacks and the rest of them want abortion illegal.    This is the republican women I personally know, so I can't speak for others. 

GrayDuck41
by Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:32 AM
Quite a few of them.
Read MC. There are a bunch of them there. Or Facebook.
They can barely spell. It's pitiful. But they love that Donnie will take care of them and build a wall .

Quoting rockymtngirl:
Quoting GrayDuck41: And because they don't care if men use them and abuse them. Plus, they don't like strong women who are known as feminists. They would rather drop out of school, have a kid, stay at home and fantasize about the Donald.( sorry if I'm too crude... but it could be true )

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Are you speaking for all Trump supporters?
numbr1wmn
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:33 AM
3 moms liked this

No because of her hate and vile mouth.  What does her being a lesbian have to do with it or that I don't agree with her?

Quoting GrayDuck41: A pig? You call her that because you don't agree with her and because she's a lesbian.
Quoting numbr1wmn:

GrayDuck41
by Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Yep
That pretty much sums it up.

Quoting littlelamb303:

I know a lot of Trump supporting females in my family and some acquaintances.   They are ok with sexual harassment of women because they think that is what "normal" men do, they hate Mexicans, they hate blacks and the rest of them want abortion illegal.    This is the republican women I personally know, so I can't speak for others. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)