Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looks like all the libs hollywood moguls are imploding

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 8:37 AM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/13/ex-playboy-playmate-accuses-oliver-stone-grabbing-her-breast-report-says.html

Carrie Stevens, who was Playboy’s Playmate of the Month in June 1997, said in an interview that famed filmmaker Oliver Stone once grabbed one of her breasts at a party.

The New York Daily News reported Thursday that Stevens was at a party honoring Stone more than 20 years ago. She said Stone walked up to her, “reached out and … honked it like a horn.”

“He was really cocky, had this big grin on his face like he was going to get away with something,” she told the paper. She was 22 at the time.

Stevens told the paper that others saw the incident, but nobody said anything because “that’s what’s going on in Hollywood. That’s why things have to change.”

The report said her accusations come after Stone was asked about allegations leveled against Harvey Weinstein.

“I’m a believer that you wait until this thing gets to trial,” Stone told the Hollywood Reporter.

Some 30 women — including actresses Angelina Jolie, Ashley Judd and Gwyneth Paltrow — have spoken out recently to say Weinstein had sexually harassed or sexually assaulted them. Rose McGowan, who has long suggested that Weinstein sexually assaulted her, tweeted Thursday that "HW raped me."

The initials were an apparent reference to Weinstein, and the Hollywood Reporter said the actress confirmed to them that she was referring to the disgraced film mogul. The New York Times earlier reported that Weinstein paid a financial settlement of $100,000 to McGowan in 1997 over an incident in a hotel room at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.

"Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein," Weinstein's representative Sallie Hofmeister said Thursday.

In an expose in the New Yorker magazine, a former actress, Lucia Evans, said Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex in 2004 when she was a college student.

At least one other unnamed woman said she was raped by Weinstein, but the article did not disclose when or where it happened. A third woman, actress Asia Argento, told the magazine that Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in 1997 at a hotel in France.

Under New York law, making someone engage in oral sex by physical force or the threat of it is a first-degree criminal sexual act. There's no legal time limit for bringing charges.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sillygirl83
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:20 AM
3 moms liked this
Lock these predators up!
Meowmuffin
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 12:53 PM
3 moms liked this

And then there's that other celebrity, you know the guy that wasn't a republican until a few years ago... what's his name again? 

Oh yeah this guy... 

Image result for Weinstein with trumps

MelanieJK
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Waiting for the trial is wise when it comes to the legal case. But he could speak to fact that it was widely known beyond the women involved that Weinstein had problems with this. Hard to imagine he didn't have a clue.
Reading.Rainbow
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 8:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Guess who else is good friends with Jeffery Epstien, the guy who raped a few girls?

Donald Trump in 1990AP

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump said. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Quoting Meowmuffin:

And then there's that other celebrity, you know the guy that wasn't a republican until a few years ago... what's his name again? 

Oh yeah this guy... 

Image result for Weinstein with trumps

Reading.Rainbow
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 8:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting sillygirl83: Lock these predators up!

I agree!

Image result for trump and jeffrey epstein

This whole situation is too bad for you guys...

You must have thought it was your chance to REALLY attack all liberals because of this guy's actions... Too bad Trump is just as dirty...  

Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 7:07 PM
It kind of makes sense, Stone defended Harvey.

"I'm a believer that you wait until this thing gets to trial," Stone told reporters this Friday at the Busan International Film Festival in South Korea. "I believe a man shouldn't be condemned by a vigilante system. It's not easy what he's going through, either."
Reading.Rainbow
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: It kind of makes sense, Stone defended Harvey. "I'm a believer that you wait until this thing gets to trial," Stone told reporters this Friday at the Busan International Film Festival in South Korea. "I believe a man shouldn't be condemned by a vigilante system. It's not easy what he's going through, either."

That was Friday... On Saturday he said this...

“I’ve been traveling for the last couple of days and wasn’t aware of all the women who came out to support the original story in The New York Times, After looking at what has been reported in many publications over the last couple of days, I’m appalled and commend the courage of the women who’ve stepped forward to report sexual abuse or rape.” He added that he will now “recuse myself from the Guantanamo series as long as the Weinstein Company is involved.”

grandmab125
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 9:20 PM
4 moms liked this

Bullshit.

Hollywood has always been a vile nasty place.  The 'casting couch' has been around since Hollywood became Hollywood.  Hollywood has always protected their own powerful people.  How sad for a young actress just starting out or trying to start her acting career has to allow herself to be groped, raped, perform blow jobs on casting directors, or any other bastard with the power to kill her career in one second flat if she refuses.

What's even worse is that what these men have done for decades and decades has always been a wide open secret in Hollywood.  But no one cares about those young actresses, just their own skin.  In fact, there have been many famous comedians who have done disgusting so called comedy routines about HW, laughing all the while.

What Trump got taped saying over 10 years ago, was trashy talk, it's also the way some men have always talked about women trying to make themselves look oh so virile.  It was what used to called locker room talk.  He was just showing off.

I bet you would have had an apoplectic fit if you knew what the boys were probably saying about you in the locker rooms.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

I agree!

You must have thought it was your chance to REALLY attack all liberals because of this guy's actions... Too bad Trump is just as dirty...  

GrayDuck41
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 4:28 PM
So I guess you think it's just " boys will be boys"
And we should excuse Trump and Weinstein and O'Reilly and the others?
You don't expect much from men , do you ?
That's not a positive attitude.
Men shouldn't misbehave.
But you need to admit that they aren't all scum like those men are.

Quoting grandmab125:

Bullshit.

Hollywood has always been a vile nasty place.  The 'casting couch' has been around since Hollywood became Hollywood.  Hollywood has always protected their own powerful people.  How sad for a young actress just starting out or trying to start her acting career has to allow herself to be groped, raped, perform blow jobs on casting directors, or any other bastard with the power to kill her career in one second flat if she refuses.

What's even worse is that what these men have done for decades and decades has always been a wide open secret in Hollywood.  But no one cares about those young actresses, just their own skin.  In fact, there have been many famous comedians who have done disgusting so called comedy routines about HW, laughing all the while.

What Trump got taped saying over 10 years ago, was trashy talk, it's also the way some men have always talked about women trying to make themselves look oh so virile.  It was what used to called locker room talk.  He was just showing off.

I bet you would have had an apoplectic fit if you knew what the boys were probably saying about you in the locker rooms.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

I agree!

blondekosmic15
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

She's defended Trump, O'Reilly and Ailes when allegations of sexual harassment were filed. In fact she trashes the victims when famous Republicans/conservatives are accused of sexual improprieties and/or rape. 

I'm a registered Republican. In good conscience I couldn't vote for Trump for many reasons, not alone in my decision. Character, decency, temperament does matter in our leaders esp the POTUS.  

Quoting GrayDuck41: So I guess you think it's just " boys will be boys" And we should excuse Trump and Weinstein and O'Reilly and the others? You don't expect much from men , do you ? That's not a positive attitude. Men shouldn't misbehave. But you need to admit that they aren't all scum like those men are.
Quoting grandmab125:

Bullshit.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

I agree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)