Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here is your Russian story.........

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 10:28 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this
The Russian investigation isn't leading where some had hoped.
sillygirl83
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I know. I kind of love it.

Quoting Carpy: The Russian investigation isn't leading where some had hoped.
Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Honestly only the delusional thought it would.

Quoting sillygirl83: I know. I kind of love it.

MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

There are many, many, many Russian stories. 

sillygirl83
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:33 PM
Very true although I didn't expect it to blow up in the Democrats faces quite this badly. It's quite delightful.

Quoting Jambo4:

Honestly only the delusional thought it would.

Quoting sillygirl83: I know. I kind of love it.

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

What is very sad is that the corrupt media is still trying to hide these facts.....

GrayDuck41
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 12:59 AM
Russia (Putin) influenced our Election and everyone knows it, but somebody is trying to sidetrack it and insert Obama into the discussion?

Is this messed up ? Yes!

Will the conservatives ever stop taking the low road?

You got what you wanted: Trump, the inexperienced, unqualified, egotistical idiot in the White House.
But some day , after the investigation has been completed, you're going to be so embarrassed!
pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Influenced the election?  He influenced you?  

Please bring facts into the conversation or better yet, take your rose colored glasses off for a change.  Did Clinton make money off of the Russians?  Yes.  Did Bill help middle the uranium deal?  Yes.  

Quoting GrayDuck41: Russia (Putin) influenced our Election and everyone knows it, but somebody is trying to sidetrack it and insert Obama into the discussion? Is this messed up ? Yes! Will the conservatives ever stop taking the low road? You got what you wanted: Trump, the inexperienced, unqualified, egotistical idiot in the White House. But some day , after the investigation has been completed, you're going to be so embarrassed!

GrayDuck41
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:44 AM
🙄
I don't know why I bother to reply to you but.... you know Putin and Russia influenced the election and he and Trump are on the same page.
If you can't deal with that, I suggest you grow up , grow a pair . Hopefully , then you can face facts.
And I read this article. Your reply shows that you didn't.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Please bring facts into the conversation or better yet, take your rose colored glasses off for a change.  Did Clinton make money off of the Russians?  Yes.  Did Bill help middle the uranium deal?  Yes.  

Quoting GrayDuck41: Russia (Putin) influenced our Election and everyone knows it, but somebody is trying to sidetrack it and insert Obama into the discussion?

Is this messed up ? Yes!

You got what you wanted: Trump, the inexperienced, unqualified, egotistical idiot in the White House.

But some day , after the investigation has been completed, you're going to be so embarrassed!

sillygirl83
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM
It's been a year and there is still no actual evidence that the Russians interfered with the election.

Quoting GrayDuck41: 🙄
I don't know why I bother to reply to you but.... you know Putin and Russia influenced the election and he and Trump are on the same page.
If you can't deal with that, I suggest you grow up , grow a pair . Hopefully , then you can face facts.
And I read this article. Your reply shows that you didn't.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting GrayDuck41: Russia (Putin) influenced our Election and everyone knows it, but somebody is trying to sidetrack it and insert Obama into the discussion?

Is this messed up ? Yes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)