Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got them! (Update with first ring!)

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

I got my candles right before DH and I left for our 2 day mini vacation for our anniversary. I brought them with us, lol. We're going out for awhile, but I'll post pics later. I plan to burn them tonight, and tomorrow if I have too. I brought my computer, but haven't set it up yet. They smell so yummy. I think I like cupcake the best though. Yay!!! 😃

by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cukimonster
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Cukimonster
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 11:34 PM

It's bad lighting, but the Carnival Candy is a pretty pink, while Cupcake is on the light tan side.  (I thought it looked green on the website.) Burning now to hopefully get my rings!

Oh, and I have them both burning now.  When I first smelled them CC had a sweet but light scent, and Cupcake was strong vanilla.  (Both good) But CC is overpowering Cupcake by far! I can smell it all over the room.  :)  

Cukimonster
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Couldn't wait.  dug out my first ring.  Photo is taken with my Iphone, so it's not great.  I'll get some with my better camera when I get home.  But, it's silver with a pink gem!!! Almost exactly what I was hoping for (besides being heart shaped).  It's marked Thailand and GR so I doubt it's worth much.  But it does not attract to a magnet, so I have not idea.  I believe I read it's under 100$ either way.  Still so happy so far!!

Cukimonster
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Second ring.....*drum roll*...... SAME!  Except that it has a clear stone, and is about 1 or 1/2 size smaller.  Oh well, at least they're pretty!

Cukimonster
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Such bad glare.  Wish I had my camera.

Gabbysmom715
by Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 10:30 PM

the pink one looks different in the pic with both rings then the others

Cukimonster
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Sorry.  I tried to get good pics, but my iphone camera isn't that great.  They were pretty, though.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)