Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the group! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  • 38 Replies
  • 934 Total Views

Welcome to the group! Leave an intro here so the group can get to know you better!

by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Hi, I'm Shauna. I have 5 kids. 4 out of 5 play hockey. Since I joined cm a few months ago, I noticed there wasn't a group for hockey moms and since hockey is a big part of my family's life I decided to create a group for hockey moms to get together to discuss the game and what they like about being a hockey mom. I hope you enjoy the group! :)

Mitchi602
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Hi, I'm Mitchi. 28, two kids. My son is learning to play hockey. He's 8 and really loves it! So far he is just doing inline hockey, but he eventually wants to do ice hockey. He has been playing for about 6 months now. He has practice every sat am. He looks like a ninja turtle in his hockey uniform!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Hello, I'm Barbara. We live in Minnesota. We have one son that is 12, and he loves hockey. Currently, he would love to play it professionally, but I'd just be happy if he can play it in college and years to come. I work full time, and so his school and hockey schedule keep me pretty busy during the winter months.

AliSingleMom4
by Allison on Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Hi, I'm Allison. I have four boys, ages 16, 13, 10 and 5. All four boys play hockey so all of their games and practices keep me busy

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 4, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Thanks for joining ladies!

Hockey

mompam
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Hi. I have 2 sons that play hockey. My 16 year old os on a Midget AAA team and his HS team. My 6 year old is a mite. My husband is very involved in all things hockey.

tae_smith87
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Hi, I have a 6 year old that has been doing Hockey learn to skate classes since he was 5. We are more of a football family so when my son came to me and told me he wanted to play hockey I was all for it. My daughter, 4, is taking figure skating classes.

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Welcome to the group!

highlandmum
by Admin- Elaina on Nov. 7, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Hello, I am Elaina I have three children - two girls (11 and 13) and one boy 6.  My son is the one who plays hockey in the top teir pre-tyke level.  My husband grew up playing hockey all his life.

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Thanks for joining!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)