Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the group! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the group! Leave an intro here so the group can get to know you better!

by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
hockeymomtoo
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:36 AM

My son is 14 and has been playing for three years. He has met his best friends from hockey. We were told that we would meet the nicest people in hockey and it's true! We didn't know anything about the game when he started but we have learned. I'm so glad he has found his passion. He loves it and now so do we.

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Welcome to the group!

wesnpatsmom2011
by Mite on Nov. 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM

My name is Julie, from St. Louis. I am married with 2 boys. My oldest who is 7 started playing hockey over the Summer and he loves it! I am a newbie to the hockey mom thing!

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Thanks for joining!

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Hi gals, I'm Sue, I have four hockey players, my oldest is Brian he's 25 years old and plays hockey in a local league, he's a defenseman. Alan is 23 and he plays goalie, right now he is playing for a team in Pennsylvania, he played college and junior hockey as well. My son Danny is 18 and  he and my youngest son Collin who is 15 play on the same team, they are both in junior hockey. Danny is a defenseman and captain of the team, he plays hard and is passionate about hockey. Collin is a goalie and starts every other game, that's just the rotation that they have the goalies on. We're from Michigan, I'm married to my second husband Larry,  all my kids were from my first marriage. Hope to get to know all of you soon.

Sue

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 19, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Welcome to the group Sue!

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Nov. 19, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Thank you Shauna, nice to meet you.

TDenham5
by Tracey on Nov. 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Hi,

I'm Tracey. I have 5 children, four are hockey players so they keep me really busy!

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 21, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Welcome to the group Tracey!

TDenham5
by Tracey on Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Thanks Shauna! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN