Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the group! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the group! Leave an intro here so the group can get to know you better!

by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Replies (31-38):
JennTMomOf4
by Jenn on Feb. 10, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Hi, I'm Jenn. I have 4 kids, Tori is 12, Jacob is 10, Mark is 8 and Michael is 5. Right now Jacob is my only hockey player but Michael is starting to show some interest so we will see.

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Feb. 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Welcome to the group Jenn!

Quoting JennTMomOf4:

Hi, I'm Jenn. I have 4 kids, Tori is 12, Jacob is 10, Mark is 8 and Michael is 5. Right now Jacob is my only hockey player but Michael is starting to show some interest so we will see.

CarrieMomto3_2
by Carrie on Mar. 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Hi, I'm Carrie. My step son Brett plays hockey and he is 12. My 7 year old son, Kaden is starting to show interest in hockey so we may be signing him up to play next year. I also have a step daughter who is 14 and a 3 year old son. I am also expecting my 3rd this fall.

Barabell
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Quoting CarrieMomto3_2:

Hi, I'm Carrie. My step son Brett plays hockey and he is 12. My 7 year old son, Kaden is starting to show interest in hockey so we may be signing him up to play next year. I also have a step daughter who is 14 and a 3 year old son. I am also expecting my 3rd this fall.

Welcome to the group! My son, Brandon, is 12 also. Is Brett a first year Pee Wee too?

-KJ
by Mite on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Hi, I'm Kjerstin and I have 4 boys ages 5,10,11 and 11. My 5 year old is a Mite 1 (1st year playing) and my 10 year old is a squirt (2nd year playing). My husband has played since he was little so hockey was his idea! But I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on the pregnancy!

Quoting CarrieMomto3_2:

Cposeley28
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Hi I'm Cassie. I have one son who is six years old and has been on the ice for three years. He started with learn to skate, and has done breakaway hockey for the past two years. We just finished our registration for Elk River youth Hockey and he will be a mite this year. He loves Hockey and we are avid hockey fans here in our household. I'm pretty excited for this season to start, and I have volunteered to be his team manager, so I'm pretty excited for that, too.

Barabell
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Quoting Cposeley28:

Hi I'm Cassie. I have one son who is six years old and has been on the ice for three years. He started with learn to skate, and has done breakaway hockey for the past two years. We just finished our registration for Elk River youth Hockey and he will be a mite this year. He loves Hockey and we are avid hockey fans here in our household. I'm pretty excited for this season to start, and I have volunteered to be his team manager, so I'm pretty excited for that, too.

Welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)