Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any games this weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

DS1 has a game tonight. We usually all go to watch but since it's 2 hours away and started at 7 30 we wouldn't be home til late, just my DH went.

Tomorrow DD1 and DS2 have back to back games.

Sunday DS3 has an early game, 8 am and DS1 has a 2 30 game.

What about you?

by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AliSingleMom4
by Allison on Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM

My 16 year old and 10 year old both have games tomorrow and my 13 year old has a hockey game sunday. My 5 year old doean't have any games this weekend

Barabell
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Games don't start until December, but my son has two scrimmages tomorrow.

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Really? My kids have been playing league games since end of September

Quoting Barabell:

Barabell
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Tryouts started in the last week of September for my son, but not all association start that early here. All the associations in a district have decide what level their teams are before games are scheduled. Some teams at my son's association have started games already this week, but I've heard my son's team won't start until December--except scrimmages and a tournament Thanksgiving weekend. My son has been having a scrimmage or two most most weeks this month at least.

Games go until sometime in March. I'm not sure if that's the same for Canada. My son would love for the season to be longer... Too bad it's not an option here.

Quoting MommyWeston:

Quoting Barabell:

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:16 AM

I'm not sure if this is for all of Canada or just my area but the higher levels usually have their tryouts middle of August and once their team is picked they play exhibition games until the last week of September. The lower levels usua.ly have their tryouts the beginning of September and play exhibition games until the first week of October. The season usually last until beginning of March but if you do well in the playoffs it can go to mid April.

Quoting Barabell:

Tryouts started in the last week of September for my son, but not all association start that early here. All the associations in a district have decide what level their teams are before games are scheduled. Some teams at my son's association have started games already this week, but I've heard my son's team won't start until December--except scrimmages and a tournament Thanksgiving weekend. My son has been having a scrimmage or two most most weeks this month at least.

Games go until sometime in March. I'm not sure if that's the same for Canada. My son would love for the season to be longer... Too bad it's not an option here.

Quoting MommyWeston:

Quoting Barabell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)