Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Changing Association?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

Have you ever changed the association you child(ren) play for?

We changed this year for a variety of reasons. It was a painful process to get the waiver, and we're going to have to get one again next year too. It's hard to learn a whole new way of how things are run, and it's hard for my son to learn to play with and get along with all new team mates. But overall we're really happy with the change so far. I definitely think this change is for the better so far.

We also got kind of lucky--despite not know most of the people here--that my son actually has had three of the coaches before. So that is one less adjustment for my son to make.

by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AliSingleMom4
by Allison on Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:55 AM
We did, we changed to the AAA league for my older 3 since the hockey is ALOT better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 6, 2011 at 9:33 AM

We having had any problems with our association so no need to change

Barabell
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Quoting AliSingleMom4:

We did, we changed to the AAA league for my older 3 since the hockey is ALOT better

Here, the AAA hockey is a summer league. My son plays on one too. Last year was his first year playing on it. We already signed up for next summer.

AliSingleMom4
by Allison on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:17 PM
That's strange, here they have both winter and summer AAA leagues

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting AliSingleMom4:

Here, the AAA hockey is a summer league. My son plays on one too. Last year was his first year playing on it. We already signed up for next summer.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)