Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is everyone from?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 3:28 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 606 Total Views

Where is everyone from?

by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Nov. 22, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I'm in Southwestern Ontario

highlandmum
by Admin- Elaina on Nov. 22, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Same here

Quoting MommyWeston:

I'm in Southwestern Ontario

TDenham5
by Tracey on Nov. 22, 2011 at 4:03 PM

I live in Texas

AliSingleMom4
by Allison on Nov. 22, 2011 at 4:38 PM
I'm in Alberta
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Twin Cities Metro, MN

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Nov. 25, 2011 at 1:12 PM

We just moved this summer, we use to live in Saginaw, Michigan and lived in the area for my whole life. But our new house is 150 miles away from Saginaw, we now live just outside of Kalamazoo, Michigan. My husband got a job transfer here and I just switched hospital's.

Barabell
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Quoting hockeymomsue64:

We just moved this summer, we use to live in Saginaw, Michigan and lived in the area for my whole life. But our new house is 150 miles away from Saginaw, we now live just outside of Kalamazoo, Michigan. My husband got a job transfer here and I just switched hospital's.

My dad grew up in Kalamazoo, and most of his side of the family still lives there. We usually try to go there once a year, but haven't made it in a while due to finances. When I go in the winter, I'll see the K-Wings play with my family out there. They're a really good minor league team.

AlyssaC2
by Alyssa on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I live in Montana

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:37 PM

My husband is from Chicago and Kalamazoo is halfway between where we use to live and Chicago so it's also closer to his family now and I have wanted to move away from Saginaw for awhile now. We live in Vicksburg it's nice and quiet where we live. those boys of mine are pretty loud though lol. I love living here it's so much nicer than living in the Saginaw area and I like the hospital here too.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting hockeymomsue64:

My dad grew up in Kalamazoo, and most of his side of the family still lives there. We usually try to go there once a year, but haven't made it in a while due to finances. When I go in the winter, I'll see the K-Wings play with my family out there. They're a really good minor league team.

debbiekc1975
by Mite on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:37 AM
I am from Northern Minnesota.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN