Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry I haven't been around, I had my baby

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

I had my baby boy. He was born on Monday January 30, 2012 at 4:16am central time. He weighed 9 pounds, 2 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. After I started having contractions on Saturday and all day Sunday to the point where I couldn't move much at all I went to the hospital on Sunday at about 5pm with contractions coming every 10 minutes and lasting between 45-60 seconds, my water broke about an hour and a half after getting to the hospital. Then I started getting contractions every 5 minutes and they were all lasting 60 seconds or more, at that point I was 4cm dilated. About an hour later I was 6cm dilated with contractions every 5 minutes and lasting 60 seconds so no change much in the contractions. After about two more hours I was 8cm dilated and the contractions were coming one right on top of another, this lasted for about a half hour. They told me I was 10cm and could push on the next contraction, I gave it everything I had and pushed for about an hour before the baby was crowning and then he was born on the next push. I am so happy, I'm sore and all from the delivery but both of us are doing well. I don't have any pics but I promise I will get some and post them.

In other news, Tony and Jordan are doing outstanding with their hockey seasons, they love it and have a ton of energy. Brandon will be playing on a team next year, he told us that he wants to play hockey like his big brother's so I'll have 3 hockey players next year phew, plus a new baby I've been pretty busy lately.

Tina

by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Congrats! Sounds like you will have your hands full next hockey season!

AliSingleMom4
by Allison on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennTMomOf4
by Jenn on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Congratulations!

TDenham5
by Tracey on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:03 PM

congratulations

MamaAsh08
by Ashlyn on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Aww congrats! =)

listening to tunes butterfly on head blowing bubblesgirl on a swingtoddler girl

Ally                       Mady                   Makenna              Leah                 Alexis
(11/04/00)          (09/12/05)             (09/12/05)           (12/03/09)         (12/03/09)

Barabell
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Congrats!!! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)