Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son is being scouted?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

We received three phone calls today from three different football coaches, they all want Damon on their team.  In order to make sure this happens they have asked my husband to be the assistant coach this is the only way they can ensure he is on their team.  He is only six and this is starting already, to me it sounds extreme.

by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaAsh08
by Ashlyn on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM

That does sound extreme for a 6 year old

listening to tunes butterfly on head blowing bubblesgirl on a swingtoddler girl

Ally                       Mady                   Makenna              Leah                 Alexis
(11/04/00)          (09/12/05)             (09/12/05)           (12/03/09)         (12/03/09)

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Feb. 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM

That is a little much for a six year old but, he must be good if he is wanted by 3 different coaches! I might be wrong but didn't football season just end?

highlandmum
by Admin- Elaina on Feb. 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

They start spring training in March, and football in June.  They need to start it at this time to get some of the hockey players.  Any later and they lose a lot of the players to hockey, as this way it is almost over before hockey season really gets started.

Quoting MommyWeston:

That is a little much for a six year old but, he must be good if he is wanted by 3 different coaches! I might be wrong but didn't football season just end?

Barabell
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Wow, that's early, but good for your son. Hopefully you guys are able to pick a good head coach this way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN