Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Buzz

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

What's going on this weekend?

Any exciting hockey games?

by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM

We have two hockey games today. If Jake wins his game they move on to the next round in the play offs. If Taylor loses her game today they are done for the season.

Barabell
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Good luck to both of them!

Quoting MommyWeston:

We have two hockey games today. If Jake wins his game they move on to the next round in the play offs. If Taylor loses her game today they are done for the season.

Barabell
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM

We have a 3 day weekend, and so that's great. Brandon has 3 games this weekend, and he wants to go to the AAA team tryout on Monday, even though he's already on the summer league.

Today, they're playing an important game. My son's team and that team have been pretty much tied for the top spot in the district, and so whoever wins this game wins bragging rights....LOL My son's has one district game loss and no ties, and the other team has no losses and two ties.

I also have some part time work, and I've been overdue for some clothes shopping. So I think I'm still going to have a fairly busy weekend, despite having Monday off work.

MommyWeston
by Owner/Admin- Shauna on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Thanks!

Quoting Barabell:

Good luck to both of them!

Quoting MommyWeston:

debbiekc1975
by Mite on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
This is our jamboree weekend and we are hosting. Busy weekend will be spending all weekend at the rink working plus my sons 3 games. Very excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Sounds like so much fun! I love jamboree weekends!!

Let us know how the games go.

Quoting debbiekc1975:

This is our jamboree weekend and we are hosting. Busy weekend will be spending all weekend at the rink working plus my sons 3 games. Very excited!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)