Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My boys at their Jamboree this weekend!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 303 Total Views

Team photo...

Owen...

Carter...

Some of the team getting ready to tear up the ice!

Hockey mom to 2 boys

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Barabell
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Cute pictures! It looks like the whole team had a blast!!

Does this mean their season is over? If so, are they missing hockey already? My son complains that he misses skating as soon as the season ends...LOL

AngelNCO
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Today was their last day.  We have our parents/kids game on Tuesday, should be fun!  They miss it when it's over.  We're considering a spring league, it's 6 weeks long and intense.  We're also looking into to a family vacation hockey camp for this summer....

Quoting Barabell:

Does this mean their season is over? If so, are they missing hockey already? My son complains that he misses skating as soon as the season ends...LOL

Hockey mom to 2 boys

Barabell
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Fun, fun!

The spring league here isn't that intense, and so I started signing up Brandon for a AAA team in our area. He improved so much last summer!

Do you live in MN too? We registering my son for the Breezy Point summer hockey camp, and they do have an affordable father/son mite camp too. We've never done it before, but it's run by Acceleration. Some of my son's friends have done training at the Acceleration facility in Arden Hills and those parents felt their kids improved a lot through it.

Quoting AngelNCO:

Today was their last day.  We have our parents/kids game on Tuesday, should be fun!  They miss it when it's over.  We're considering a spring league, it's 6 weeks long and intense.  We're also looking into to a family vacation hockey camp for this summer....

Quoting Barabell:

AngelNCO
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Yep, we're in Silver Bay, MN.  Spring league isn't as intense as I thought, lol.  They're doing it in Duluth.  It's just gonna be a lot of traveling.  We were looking at the Breezy Point hockey camp.  We're up in the air.  We would stick around here for camp but they don't get a lot of ice time for the mites.  We have one in mites and one who will be starting Squirts next year, so he'll be in Squirts for camp.  So the Squirts Silver Bay hockey camp is great, but the mites, not so much.  We're also looking at maybe sending Carter (our Squirts child) to the overnight camp at UMD.  UMD also has a mites "Champ Camp", it's only 3 days and it's a day camp but Owen will get more ice time.  So I guess we're still deciding what to do.  We LOVED Heartland's family hockey camp, but ufta! EXPENSIVE! Maybe in the future, lol.  I'll have to look up the Acceleration group.  The Breezy Point camp we looked at is run by Top Dog... I bet your son is excited for camp.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)