Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Hockey Bag do you use? Do you like it?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 313 Total Views

I was just wondering what bags you all use and if you like them or not.  My son currently has the GRIT hockey tower, I really like the bag for the fact that it is easy to see you have everything, and everything has its own spot.  It also has a place for the sticks.  What I hate about it is it is very large, and awkward to get out of the trunk of my car.  Plus he has the juniors and it hardly fits into the trunk.

I thought this would be a really good thread to see what we think of what is out there in terms of bags.

by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Barabell
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 4:39 PM

My son has a wheeled Combat backpack style bag, and it looks similar to the picture below. I really like it. Even with the wheeling function, it is still pretty light to carry. My son likes to usually wear it as a backpack instead of wheel it, and so that's important to us. The middle section fits all his padding. The sides hold his skates, and it has enough mesh to really help them dry out. The front pocket holds his tape and wax. We got it on brand new, but on clearance, at Play It Again for $80. It hasn't shown too much wear yet for how often he uses it.

I've seen the tower one you're talking about, but I drive a Corolla. I don't think that would ever fit in my trunk. It's pretty cool though!

Combat Senior Wheeled Hockey Backpack Bag - 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)