Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this room alive anymore?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Sue
  • 9 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

I'd like to be able to talk with other hockey moms and this group seems like it'd be a good place if there was more activity in here.

by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Barabell
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I'm still around. I'd like this group to be more active too. Maybe you and I start posting more in here, it will attract more members to join in?

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Sounds like a good idea to me, it sure couldn't hurt any.

Quoting Barabell:

I'm still around. I'd like this group to be more active too. Maybe you and I start posting more in here, it will attract more members to join in?

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Do you know of any hockey moms that aren't in this group yet? If I run into any I will surely invite them along.

Barabell
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM

No, I don't. During last season, I would send invites to anyone who said they were hockey moms in other groups. Since this group has been so slow lately, I haven't been sending invites. I'll start sending them again.

Quoting hockeymomsue64:

Do you know of any hockey moms that aren't in this group yet? If I run into any I will surely invite them along.

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I will do the same. If I see someone that's a hockey mom I will invite them.

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Aug. 27, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Collin was looking over my shoulder earlier, he said to me, "what you doing mom? talking about me?" lol.

highlandmum
by Admin- Elaina on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I noticed as well that this group just seemed to die off once hockey season was done.

hockeymomsue64
by Sue on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM

We need to gear back up for hockey season, I hope there is a season. I'm always in hockey mode since that is the only sport Collin plays, he trains and worksout year round for hockey and plays from September to May, one is his junior season and there is another spring league he plays in.

Barabell
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Quoting highlandmum:

I noticed as well that this group just seemed to die off once hockey season was done.

I don't think the owner has been on CM since the spring. So that could be another reason too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)