Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms

new to 99% moms

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm pleased to see a group like this on cafemom, just wanted to introduce myself and say thumbs up to the ows supporters. I was involved with Occupy Seattle and though there was a lot of scrutiny and admittedly a lot of people who just didn't know what they were doing there I still think there are also a lot of great people involved who really know what they're fighting for. I'd be happy to talk to other 99 percenters in the Seattle area (if any) and hear about movements in other places! It seems like some advancements have been made, maybe some setbacks, but strength is best acquired in numbers! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and hearing all of your opinions! :)

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
janet116
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Welcome to the group . It has been quiet recently , but there are many opportunities now to be socially active , not just in the USA but in other countries too .
'
There are people in other sountries also fed up with the recession and angry that the blame has not been shouldered by those responsible , the banking and finanacial elites who prosper while others suffer .

Canadian banks have just reported record profits - yet again - while the bulk of the population watch their real incomes decline . Same situation in the US I believe .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)