Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Married and Sophisticated Wives!!! Please Introduce urself! :)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 405 Total Views

My Story, My Introduction!

Hello, Married and Sophisticated Wives. I would like to introduce myself. My Name is Corressa. I live in Des Plaines Illinois right outside of Chicago. Born and raised on the North side of Chicago. I'm a hard working loving mother who is working hard toward inprovements every single day. I'm spiritual and God fearing. I believe in marriage with every bone in my body. The up's the downs the trails and trublations of it all. No marriage is perfect but, I'm so content with our growth and the love and respect we have for one another.  I met my (WH)wonderful Husband when I was 16yrs old we have been insepratable every-since. I've been married to my (WH)  for 7yrs on November 17. Been with my Husband a total of 13yrs. I have 3ktids daughter Chastity7, Guy2, Bonus child Demarion9. I'm a stay at home, work from home mom. I have a Home Staging/Event Planning business and I'm also a leasing agent working on my brokers license. So if any of you live in Chicago or the Northwest suburbs and looking for an apt Holla at me!! Oh and you all might be adding and subtracting that 9yr old but in my introduction I'm keeping it all the way real. No marriage is perfect but we have work through the mishaps and it's working with God leading us through the path of righteousness and love and happiness... So ladies make yourself comfortable. And remember their is absolutely no Judging here. Smile=D and Welcome to Married and Sophisticated we are!!! :)

way to go Corressa!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cocoa132
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Cocoa , me and my Hubby have a Hot Rod bussines.I  have 3beautiful children .I love meeting people: )

Cooleygyrl
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Hello Cocoa,
Nice to meet you..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Liz. DH and I have been together for 8 years and married for almost 4. We met in 6th grade and remained almost best friends until my junior year of high school when we started dating. Been together happily ever since!

We have two boys. Christopher is 6 and Anthony is 4 and we're considering TTC#3 sometime next year.

DH is in the Army and I'm a SAHM. We're currently stationed at Fort Lewis, WA but home is in the heart of TX. :)

Cooleygyrl
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:15 PM
Welcome!! Nice to meet you Liz. I look forward to getting to know you. You may start a post if you like and also invite some of your your married friends if you want too.....
Jump right in!!

way to go Corressa!

April.Dolce
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Hi Corressa!

I'm April, I have a 9.5 month old son, and my husband and I were just married this past September. We live in Park Ridge, and my son and I just moved out here from Colorado. Such a big change! I am used to working full time and am now a stay at home mommie (which is definitely a blessing), and I, too, am an event planner! I am still working on getting my business up and running out here, and still plan on doing business in Denver. In addition to all of those things, I am taking online classes and working towards a Business Marketing degree. Whew! A lot of things going on right now! I was excited to find this group that is so close to home! I have been looking for a new group of girl friends that I can chat with from time to time, as well as things to get my little one and I out of the house!!

My husband and I met on a dating site, commuted long distance while we dated, and the rest is history! Here we are! We are currently looking for a church around here, preferrably non denominational, so if anyone has any recommendations, please let me know!

Great to meet you all!

April

April.Dolce
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Liz, I think that is so sweet how you and your hubby met :) Its similar to what you see in the movies these days with lifelong friends who become partners in life! Great to meet you!

Cooleygyrl
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Hey April!

Nice to meet you!
I look forward to getting to know you. You and jump right in.
BAPmomof2
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I'm Kourtney. My husband and I have been married for 12 years and together for 16. We have 2 children and reside in Nap-Town. Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)