Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!!! Meet and Greet

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM
  • 28 Replies
  • 448 Total Views

by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CocoabutterMama
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Hi I'm Cocoabuttermama, single mom to a house full of adorable angels. Can't wait to meet others mothers when the group become more active. I just started up a new group too. It's for single mothers of color.

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Me either I just started it yesterday and still under the weather a little. Nice to meet you and welcome. My name is Candice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BettyI
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey. My name is Betty. I will have been married to the most wonderful man for two years on March 20. We have been ttc our first baby for two years this coming June. The fertility doctor want to do ivf, but even though I have lost about 70 pounds, he want me to lose about 10 more before he will do the ivf. We are still trying naturally in the meantime. I'm sad right now. We took my oldest dog that I have had since she was about 7 weeks old (she's now about 8 years old) to the vet the other day and found out that she has cancer in one of her front legs and her lungs and the doctor said that if the medicine that he gave her did not work, we would have to make the decision if we wanted to put her to sleep in weeks or days. She has been in pain. Then two days ago, she lost all feeling in her back legs and can't use them. So she's been going to the vet to get some strong steroid injections to see if it will help her back legs. Yesterday, she was back to her old self, except for not being able to use her back legs. She was even moving around the house using her front legs and draging her back ones. The vet said that we will probably have to make the decision sooner than later. I don't know what to do. I have been crying for almost a week.

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Nov. 15, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Aww ms Betty welcome and I am sorry to hear about your sadness. First I want to send you some baby dust and pray you are blessed with a little bundle of joy and second the courage you need to be able to make the decision regarding you little family member (your pet). Thank you for joining hope all is well.

Quoting BettyI:

Hey. My name is Betty. I will have been married to the most wonderful man for two years on March 20. We have been ttc our first baby for two years this coming June. The fertility doctor want to do ivf, but even though I have lost about 70 pounds, he want me to lose about 10 more before he will do the ivf. We are still trying naturally in the meantime. I'm sad right now. We took my oldest dog that I have had since she was about 7 weeks old (she's now about 8 years old) to the vet the other day and found out that she has cancer in one of her front legs and her lungs and the doctor said that if the medicine that he gave her did not work, we would have to make the decision if we wanted to put her to sleep in weeks or days. She has been in pain. Then two days ago, she lost all feeling in her back legs and can't use them. So she's been going to the vet to get some strong steroid injections to see if it will help her back legs. Yesterday, she was back to her old self, except for not being able to use her back legs. She was even moving around the house using her front legs and draging her back ones. The vet said that we will probably have to make the decision sooner than later. I don't know what to do. I have been crying for almost a week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poohlover515
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Hey Mommas! My name is Sondra and I'm a mom to 3! B is 15, Desi is 13, and Fat is 10. DH is trying to convince me to have just ONE more, we'll see about that...LOL!! I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Sondra !!! Ha DH and I are preggo with our 3rd and he is already talking about #4 I don't think so lol .

Quoting poohlover515:

Hey Mommas! My name is Sondra and I'm a mom to 3! B is 15, Desi is 13, and Fat is 10. DH is trying to convince me to have just ONE more, we'll see about that...LOL!! I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
varza
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Alyson. Mommy of one precious baby boy who is 7 months today!! He is crawling everywhere and driving me insane. I am married to an awesome man who made my dreams come true. He is truly my best friend ever! LOVE!

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Welcome Alyson you have a beautiful family. Please feel free to add a post. Thank you for joining.

Quoting varza:

Hi, my name is Alyson. Mommy of one precious baby boy who is 7 months today!! He is crawling everywhere and driving me insane. I am married to an awesome man who made my dreams come true. He is truly my best friend ever! LOVE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Billrae
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Hello friends. My name is Billie. My husband and I have been married for 31 yrs. We met in high school and the rest in history. We love doing everything together. Its wonderful to say that we are still best friends.

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Awww Ms. Billie I hope to be able to say that one day!!!! 31 years wow

Quoting Billrae:

Hello friends. My name is Billie. My husband and I have been married for 31 yrs. We met in high school and the rest in history. We love doing everything together. Its wonderful to say that we are still best friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)