Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever heard....

Posted by   + Show Post
You babies will be so cute. Well me and DH was out at date night and we were leaving and this woman stopped and cause she seen my huge belly and said your babies will be beautiful. As u know DH is Japanese and I'm black. So me and DH is walkin to car and he says all I hear is how beautiful our baby will be and blah blah. DH says What if he not? What makes people assume that already? Do you ever hear that before your baby was born???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Replies (11-16):
_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 1:17 AM

I used to hear that as well when I was pregnant,my children are Black/White,I think they are beautiful,but it got a little annoying when strangers would say that

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Yes that's what bothered me a little strangers that don't know us.

Quoting _WC_Mama:

I used to hear that as well when I was pregnant,my children are Black/White,I think they are beautiful,but it got a little annoying when strangers would say that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
esmeralda1
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Quoting iheartmiboys:

Awww poor baby but she is so adorable. Ikr because he's mixed he is cute. And the funny thing is most people have never seen an japanese/black mixed child. I haven't seen really lol

Quoting poohlover515:

I used to hear that when I was pregnant too! Or that since I was having a mixed baby they were going to have a TON of hair.....LOL! My poor DD didn't even have enought for a pony tail till she was over a yr! Here's her 1 yr pic, my poor bald headed baby....LOL!!

As you already know Candice my DH is black and japanese. I will have to see if I can finds some baby or toddler pics of DH. 

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:38 AM

As you already know Candice my DH is black and japanese. I will have to see if I can finds some baby or toddler pics of DH. 

That would be awesome i can't wait to see my little baby.

rugratmommy
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Yes, we got that with our first born. What also annoys me is the constant strangers coming up to us in the grocery store saying how beautiful our kids are. Yes, I thank them...I think my kids are beautiful too lol But I just hate hearing it every single minute during my shopping trip. And don't get me started on the people that want to touch their hair...

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I hear ya it's like come on now. I know you just saying it because my child is mixed. Its insane

Quoting rugratmommy:

Yes, we got that with our first born. What also annoys me is the constant strangers coming up to us in the grocery store saying how beautiful our kids are. Yes, I thank them...I think my kids are beautiful too lol But I just hate hearing it every single minute during my shopping trip. And don't get me started on the people that want to touch their hair...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)