Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of music....

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 7:34 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 468 Total Views

do you and your SO listen too???

My and my DH do NOT agree on music at all, he's into that "gangsta" rap, and I'm more Hip Hop/R&B.

listening to tunes

by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM
DH is raeggae and I'm r&b mostly. But we have our moments then we are lost when it comes to music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BettyI
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:19 AM

DH an I listen to all kinds of music. He loves Jazz, and I am starting to love it too. We listen to contemporary Christian music. He grew up in Texas with his family listening to country music, and we both listen to it sometimes. We usually just flip the channel and when something is on that we want to listen to, we stop.

poohlover515
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Oh man, when we went to Jamaica, they played some AMAZING reggae down there!!! I wish I knew what it was, ask DH what he recommends!!

Quoting iheartmiboys:

DH is raeggae and I'm r&b mostly. But we have our moments then we are lost when it comes to music.

poohlover515
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM

LOL...I do this too, I ♥ the scan button in my car!

Quoting BettyI:

DH an I listen to all kinds of music. He loves Jazz, and I am starting to love it too. We listen to contemporary Christian music. He grew up in Texas with his family listening to country music, and we both listen to it sometimes. We usually just flip the channel and when something is on that we want to listen to, we stop.

Mama_de_Aidan
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:37 PM

My SO listens to spanish music, and I listen to country, spanish and italian. My SO can't stand listening to country music, so most of the time we end up listening to spanish.

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Thats awesome dh only listens to the underground straight from the source raggae music. I had to adjust cause it sounds so different from the mainstream raggae they pass off in the states. But i love it 

Quoting poohlover515:

Oh man, when we went to Jamaica, they played some AMAZING reggae down there!!! I wish I knew what it was, ask DH what he recommends!!

Quoting iheartmiboys:

liquidvelvet
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM

DH listens to country and r&b mostly. I am a heavy/dark metal fan, but I will listen to anything.

godsgirl26
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Christian Pop, rock, country. right now i love country Music.

esmeralda1
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

DH is a musician so there is always music in some form or fashion going on. DH is in a rocklpoplblues band and can sing just about anything. Just to put in context of how diverse his tastes are, he has done covers of britney spesrs, elton john, the police, pink floyd, radiohead, the beatles, and boys II men.  We have similar music tastes being that they are all over the place. He likes everything except oprea. I like everything except for anything with excessive screaming in it.

hellfur58
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
We do not listen to music as it isn't allowed in our religion. We rarely listen to non-musical nasheeds which are very hard to find. If we listen to something in the car it is the Qur'an.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)