Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of music....

Posted by   + Show Post

do you and your SO listen too???

My and my DH do NOT agree on music at all, he's into that "gangsta" rap, and I'm more Hip Hop/R&B.

listening to tunes

by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Replies (11-17):
earthsangel2006
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Our taste range....but we listen to everything

rugratmommy
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I like contemporary/individualistic (I made that up lol) music, ie Kid Cudi- although he's turning to rock now and I still love his music :), but hate rap music, hip hop, r&b etc. I also like neo soul ie, Anthony Hamilton, Erykah Badu, etc. That's really about all that I will listen to. I do like my Bob Marley, but I don't listen to modern raggae..My husband like Country music..GAG!

ms-superwoman
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I like a little of everything, mostly rap but not gangster rap.

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Does kid music count. The kids have me listening to Disney all the time

rachaldenise
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I dig Metal and Punk and some Vocal Jazz when I feel mellow. My Hubbs likes Reggae, Soukous and pretty much anything he can dance too.....although I did get him into Rush when I made him come to a concert with me lol

rachaldenise
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Same with my DH. The only Reggae artist he listens to that I had ever heard of before him is Marley lol

I have to admit, it's growing on me. 

Quoting iheartmiboys:

Thats awesome dh only listens to the underground straight from the source raggae music. I had to adjust cause it sounds so different from the mainstream raggae they pass off in the states. But i love it 

Quoting poohlover515:

Oh man, when we went to Jamaica, they played some AMAZING reggae down there!!! I wish I knew what it was, ask DH what he recommends!!

Quoting iheartmiboys:

DH is raeggae and I'm r&b mostly. But we have our moments then we are lost when it comes to music.

KimberlyMac
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:01 AM
DH liked mostly hip hop and me country when we met. We have both learned to like each, but now primarily listen to christian music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)