Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Medical vent

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 255 Total Views
I'm so pissed right so was getting ready for my now weekly doctors appt. And was advised that I would have to pay my deductible now us my 10% which is $950. Until I pay I can't make a doctors appt. I'm like this my last 30 days WTF is going on. Dh and I are trying to get to the bottom of it. Something is not right at the job end so they are looking into it. Im like are you kidding me. Ugh!!! What's next.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rdrgrl
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe they hadn't told u this earlier! It's risky to not be seen weekly during ur last month! Try not to get too stressed though; its bad for you and the baby. Hope it all works out.

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Thank you I'm still waiting to here something and worst off I'm a high risk pregnancy so I've been going every two week since I was like 4 months. The risk is delivering early but we made it this far. So I'll just go to the hospital. I hope my doctor will be there if we do go into labor.

Quoting rdrgrl:

I can't believe they hadn't told u this earlier! It's risky to not be seen weekly during ur last month! Try not to get too stressed though; its bad for you and the baby. Hope it all works out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rugratmommy
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

How many months are you? That's insane.

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow :-) but sad about doctor office :-(

Quoting rugratmommy:

How many months are you? That's insane.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM
What ever happened with this? I know your sweet little man made his appearance but what happened w/dr office?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM

That is terrible!

Its always about money....

I go through the same thing too.

~Tia

iheartmiboys
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ladies. Well it turns out dh job made an error or the insurance and they fixed it and the lady at the billings dept was wrong to cancel my appt. My doctor had someone call me to file a report he didn't like to hear someone at his practice did this. All was taking care of. Thank the heavens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)