Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Get together!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 447 Total Views
IF we have enough mommies I would love to get together. We can do it at my house or we can meet at a public place, the mall, or the park...
Let me know some ideas
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
odinsknot
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 12:28 PM
Maybe CIty Island once they put it back together? My son loves to play there.
Norafish
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2007 at 11:02 AM
I haven't been to City Island, yet, so that could be fun. Possibility Place (the big playground) is an option I thought of. -Nora
lkessler
by Group Owner on Mar. 30, 2007 at 6:06 PM
City Island is a good idea but they don't have that ready until the end of May -I think. I was hoping for something sooner....What is the "Big Playground?"
JTKatiesMom
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2007 at 10:21 AM
I've been wanting to take the kid's to Possibility Place.  It's off of Nye's Road in Lower Paxton Township.

Also, my kid's go to daycare downtown and my son's class has been to City Island a number of times already - so I know that the playground is open.
lkessler
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Good info...This place on Nyes road do you know directions or something, because I am not aware of this place.

JTKatiesMom
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Quoting lkessler:

Good info...This place on Nyes road do you know directions or something, because I am not aware of this place.

Nyes Road runs between Derry Street and Old Jonestown Road (OJR runs one street back and parallel to 22).  Nyes Road is probably 2 miles (maybe a little longer) between those two roads.  Anyway, if you turn onto Nyes Road from Derry Street you are going to go almost to the very end of Nyes Road and make a left into the park (I think there is a sign at the entrance).  If you turn onto Nyes Road from OJR it's probably not even a 1/4 mile to the park entrance and you would make a right into the park.

If you know where Paxtonia Elementary is, there are some ball fields behind the school.  The park sits behind the those ball fields. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)