Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my funny christmas memory

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 4:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

when i was 7 or 8 i wanted a bicycle for christmas.  i wanted it really badly.  christmas eve night i was so excited i couldnt sleep.  i laid in bed perfectly quiet till santa had leeft and  and i opened the door into our den and lo and behold santa had brought me a bicycle.   now i had to go back to bedand play possum till my parents got up.  once we were up,  i ran outside and learned how to ride my bike within an hour or two.  thank god for curbs, i could never of learned to ride a bike without them!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!

by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 4:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrskathleen
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2011 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

IT WAS cHRISTMAS eve and the children were asleep ... their Father was working  to assemling  a HOT WHEELS

Remer HOT  Wheels  -well the Father in question was having a hard time with the wheels! He was slamming  tools down and saying some choice words--he is a woodworker use to assemling things REALLY !  All was quiet and I WENT TO SLEEP.     .NEXT MORNING EARLY THE CHILDREN WERE UP TO SEE WHAT STANTA  had left...MY little  one said ' I heard the stomps of tiney hoofs on the roof last night and I knew that SANTA was here..  

mrs kathleenhappy halloween

suesme
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM

thank you for the post.  i had to smile. 

suesme
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:31 PM

your reply to my post was so cute i cant delete it thank you so much , again!!!!!!  how are you tonight ??????  we are about to get  lots and lots of rain after months of no rain.  of course i have an appt i have to make!!!  thank goodness my dh will be driving me there.i  am disabled and our 29 year old son is my paid caretaker.  yes texas pays wayne to care for me.  im about ready for bed.  we are recovering from sinusitus.  im crazy to still be up, but i have to watch  the tonight show and jimmy fallons show.  we are all texans born and bred and proud as usual.   i hope you have a good night.  suesme

mrskathleen
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A FUNNY VACATION MEMORY 

WELL THE FAMILY WENT TO THE OZARKS ITS IN THE HILLS OF MISSOURI,AT THAT TIME THERE WAS A MOCK UP OF THE OLD TIME WESTERN TOWN WITH A SALOON AND A DANCING GIRLS IN CAN CANS

WE THE FAMILY DECIDED TO GO ON THIS TRAIN RIDE AND THE BAD GUYS DECIDED TO HOLD UP THE TRAIN THIS GUY WITH A MOCK GUN AND COWBOY HAT CAME DOWN THE ISLE AND APPROACHED MY LITTLE BOY HE SAID THIS IS A HOLDUP GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!  MY LITTLE BOY REPLYED I DONT HAVE ANY BUT MY DAD DOES AND POINTED TO MY HUSBAND  LOL  AREN T KIDS FUNNY?cowgirlMRS KATHLEEN

mrskathleen
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM

HOW ARE U DOING ? HAVE U HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS? I AM GLAD U LIKED THIS STORY AND OH I WISH NOW THAT THE CHILDREN WERE AND SMALL AGAIN  I MISS THEM SO- THEY HAVE FAMILYS OF THEIR OWN AND LIVE FAR AWAY..HUGS MRS KATHLEENwave

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)