Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Missing post?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

Did a post called

what do u ladys think this means

get deleted or something??

I got a notification that there was a reply to something in it, and it's gonesville. Drama bomb go off or something?

by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cuppy_cake89
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Hmm I dono
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 7:22 AM
Hum no idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cuppy_cake89
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM

maybe op deleted?

DarksMama
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:00 PM

If she did...that's a wuss thing to do. Was I wrong in thinking that deletions aren't allowed in here?

angel56304
by Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 7:16 PM

idk it was my post i think ur talking of i didnt remove it and i also got notification that there was a post on it and cant find it have contacted cm about it

leandrat
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 7:33 PM

I dont know how to make it so you cant delate a post but if they want to they can I dont care lol....I get shit removed all the time by CM just CAUSE

DarksMama
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM

There's no way to stop anyone from deleting. And CM has some serious over-sensitivity issues most days. LOL

angel56304
by Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:39 PM

well a update for u lovle ladys i know dark u said not to sweat it till the 6th then test after that i culdnt resist testing and get a bfn then af decided to show but is beaing far from normal shes been really light with like maybe 3 clots and here i am day 4 of af and shes looking like shes going away weard for me af is usually 5 to 7 days everymonth

DarksMama
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 5:26 PM

You might've had a chemical that the tests missed, and that could be why your AF is all jacked up...but if that's the case, then at least you know you caught it. Now you just gotta get ont to catch AND stick. :)

GL and x0x for you!

angel56304
by Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Quoting DarksMama:

You might've had a chemical that the tests missed, and that could be why your AF is all jacked up...but if that's the case, then at least you know you caught it. Now you just gotta get ont to catch AND stick. :)

GL and x0x for you!

ya i have been haveing these messed up afs for 3 monts now im going to the dr on friday cus i started af spoting the 3rd and here it is the 7th and im done

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)