Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pen pals

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

is anyone interested in doing penpals for the kids? if so, we could start a list of ages and interests, and see who matches up. just a thought

by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Eco_Momma
by Group Owner on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Noah is 4, just learning to write

Aya is 3 and love to paint and draw. she could care less about letters

They LOVE mail!

Kirs
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I would love to! I just have one, 8yr, her name is Tamara.  She is very into Pagan and Wiccan beliefs, loves faeries, pixies, sprites, and other creatures of the fae.  She does have a bit of a "morbid" personality as some would say, as she likes to talk to the dead and spend time in Cemeteries.  But she is very bright and in 3rd grade and loves to READ!!!  

amy585
by Member on Dec. 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM

i have a 8 year old girl and a 6 year old girl. the older one loves to read, sing, play music, and play video games ( i know i know) the younger loves animals. building and inventing, and cooking

candiedgala
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:11 AM
My DD just turned 3 and will soon be starting preschool at home. I would like to find another Mom to write to (I'm thinking a letter a month, maybe cards on holidays) and our kids could be involved by exchanging drawings, cutouts, leaves etc. Then they could be pen pals as part of their reading and writing practice when they are old enough. We're from Nova Scotia, Canada.
amy585
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM

thats a good idea, mine would love to have a pen pal from tanother part of the world, as would i. if your interested, message me your address :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)