Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love Signs

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

Love Signs

(August 23 - September 22)

This could offer revealing insight into sun sign compatibility but don't forget there is more to a relationship than a sign! The following is provided for entertainment purposes only:

Virgo and Aries
When Aries and Virgo come together, they may at first think they have nothing in common and not much to learn from each other. This is a relationship that takes time to develop, and each partner must learn to understand where the other is coming from. In many ways, Aries and Virgo are opposites: Aries is brash, dominant, and aggressive, always jumping into new things, usually impatient. Virgo is detail oriented and quiet, even shy, and works patiently toward goals. Because of their many differences, Aries and Virgo can learn a great deal from each other once they look beyond the surface.
Virgo and Taurus
When Taurus and Virgo come together, it's a union of innate practicality. Both Signs are logical and down to earth, strongly disciplined and possessed of high standards. Taurus and Virgo are sincere and devoted to one another, and both have a great deal of integrity. They admire each other: Virgo likes Taurus' strength and dedication, and Taurus appreciates Virgo's quick mind.
Virgo and Gemini
When Gemini and Virgo come together, they both need to take time to learn about the other's approach to life and love. Both partners' attitude is worth understanding! Gemini's Symbol is the Twins; Geminis can often be of two minds about things. If Virgo can give one Twin a strong emotional anchor while allowing the other Twin to flit about, this relationship may stand the test of time. Early in the relationship, Virgo may take things a little too earnestly for Gemini, but if Virgo can wait a while, both Twins will learn to adapt to the relationship.
Virgo and Cancer
When Cancer and Virgo come together, it creates a strong and down-to-earth relationship that will only grow stronger with time. Both Signs are goal-oriented and disciplined. Cancer and Virgo are sincere and devoted to each other, and both have a strong sense of purpose. They admire each other: Virgo respects Cancer's quiet strength and dedication while Cancer appreciates Virgo's ability to adapt to a given situation.
Virgo and Leo
When Leo and Virgo come together, they may at first think they have no common interests and nothing to learn from each other. This is a relationship that evolves slowly, each partner learning gradually how to understand and appreciate the other. Leo is outgoing, dominant, and charismatic, and often has a short fuse. Virgo is studious and quiet, possessed of more versatility than Leo. Although these two are completely different, they make a wonderful team once each partner learns to accept the other's unfamiliar style.
Virgo and Virgo
When two Virgos come together, they are likely to organize their lives in blissful harmony. The merging of two incredibly practical, industrious sorts such as these creates an extraordinary business team and an incredibly devoted and doting couple although public displays of affection will be rare. Though their shared perfectionism and skepticism could lead to conflict, the level-headed Virgo duo will quickly resolve any disputes and move on to the next undertaking.
Virgo and Libra
When Virgo and Libra unite, it can be like the coming together of two puzzle pieces. Each interlocks into the other and comfortably rests in place. Both Signs are looking for security in partnership, and they share a love of beauty and culture. They can work together efficiently and smoothly because they desire similar end rewards. The Virgo-Libra relationship may start slowly, but it will blossom once both partners grow to understand and respect each other.
Virgo and Scorpio
When Virgo and Scorpio come together, the resulting relationship brings together two Signs that are two apart in the Zodiac. This will tend to endow the relationship with an intense karmic bond. The Virgo-Scorpio relationship is based on loyalty and deep, strong ties. Usually, this couple will keep to themselves; they aren't much inclined to go to parties or dances, but together they form a very fulfilling union.
Virgo and Sagittarius
When Virgo and Sagittarius come together, they generally have a well-rounded relationship. Sagittarius loves exploring and socializing, while Virgo would rather study and analyze Sag's discoveries. Both enjoy the ensuing discussion. Virgo may want the perfect relationship too quickly for Sagittarius' taste, but in time Sagittarius will learn to appreciate having a steady and reliable partner whose feet are on the ground.
Virgo and Capricorn
When Virgo and Capricorn come together, it's a pragmatic and sensible partnership. Both Signs are rational and intelligent, and both expect a lot of themself and others. Virgo appreciates Capricorn's dedication and tenacity and Capricorn admires Virgo's practicality and attention to detail. Together they will form a stable, solid union based firmly in reality.
Virgo and Aquarius
When Virgo and Aquarius come together, it is very much a case of two people bringing out the best or worst in each other. Virgo has a prosaic,scientific approach to life. The Aquarian approach, on the other hand, defies all logical scientific boundaries. The twosome may thrive on their differences though; they grow together as they learn about each other.
Virgo and Pisces
When Virgo and Pisces come together, it generally makes for a good relationship. The two Signs are opposite each other within the Zodiac, and such Signs tend to be well balanced and offer what the other lacks. They are the easy-going, do-gooding duo, committing themselves to serving the community as well as each other. This couple brings out the best in one another and is a great combination.

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:22 PM

ya know, i think this is the first time i have ever read ANYTHING positive about the virgo and pisces relationship!!

by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 1:13 PM
Along with me my husband is also a virgo, his birthday is the 8th so he is only 8 days older. It is amazing how true everything that was written is. Sometimes I laugh cause I can see in everything I do how much of a virgo I am.

Let me show you how to scrapbook faster, simpler and easier with Close To My Heart.

by on Aug. 27, 2007 at 3:16 PM

my husband is a Taurus and neither of us is disiplined at anything but the on the 29th we celebrate our  7th anniversary and we celebrated our 14th year together in April!!!

Have a tween boy? Check out "BOYS 2 MEN"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)