• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New ^-^

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

Hello 916 Moms,

My name is Patti! I live in Rocklin and I am looking to meet some new people/friends. I am currently working part time but may end up a stay at home mom due to child care. I have a 7 month old son, Dylan. He loves to be outside and meet other kids.

How often does the group get together or does the group at all?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM
hello patti im.kristi im the owner of the group... we are. a new group so we are still risimg.to the top...
a luttle about me,.im.25 i have a 15 month babygirl and im a SAHM...

as for your questions, we have our first playdate tomorrow at 12pm @ gibson ranch. if you.would like please come.

i am also trying to start a ladies night out for next month.

so like i said we are still a work in.progress butgetting there. if you need anything else let me or one of the other group members know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsPreslar
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Hi! It's been a little tough trying to coordinate schedules and all that. I'm Amanda, I have a 6 year old boy and a 14 month old girl. I stay at home. Patti, I must say, you look an awful lot like my sister! When I clicked on this I had to do a double take because you look like her so much!

pattykate7
by Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Sorry I was unable to meet up on Thursday. I would have really liked to but I work on Thursdays till 2.

I get that a lot, that I look like someone they know. Thank you for that though.

Did the group ever decide on a night for girls night?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)