Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Offical!!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 433 Total Views

I'm finally pregant!! My DH and I have been trying for two years and we are finally having another baby!! As you can tell I am very excited. This is our first baby that will be born at home. I hope anyways. I can't wait to see what the future holds for our family.

~Jen~ Group Owner of Bringing Birth Home.    http://www.cafemom.com/group/116103                                                                                                              I am a home birthing, breastfeeding, midwife using, cloth diapering, delayed cord cutting, natural birthing type of mama!

Pregnancy%20ticker
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BlessedMammaof2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Congrats! When are you due? I'm also planning my first homebirth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madisonsmom2005
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I am due July 26th, but with a midwife I have a guess week and that is July 23nd-July 29th.

mylovey
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM

CONGRATS to you! It also took us 2 years to get pregnant the second time around. Enjoy it all! :)

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

madisonsmom2005
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Quoting mylovey:

CONGRATS to you! It also took us 2 years to get pregnant the second time around. Enjoy it all! :)

Thank you! It was really difficult for us. With our first we got pregnant while I was on the pill. It is such a blessing though. I really truly believe that God does have a plan for all of us. I look back on the last two years and we weren't nearly as ready for another baby as we thought we were. I am actually really happy that we are pregnant now and weren't before. I didn't understand then, but I certainly do now. Thank you for the support!

~Jen~ Group Owner of Bringing Birth Home.    http://www.cafemom.com/group/116103                                                                                                              I am a home birthing, breastfeeding, midwife using, cloth diapering, delayed cord cutting, natural birthing type of mama!

Pregnancy%20ticker
mylovey
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM

It is funny how things work out for the best. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy! :)

Quoting madisonsmom2005:

Quoting mylovey:

Thank you! It was really difficult for us. With our first we got pregnant while I was on the pill. It is such a blessing though. I really truly believe that God does have a plan for all of us. I look back on the last two years and we weren't nearly as ready for another baby as we thought we were. I am actually really happy that we are pregnant now and weren't before. I didn't understand then, but I certainly do now. Thank you for the support!

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)