Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FML

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:33 AM
  • 160 Replies
  • 776 Total Views

I have to print out something on my DF's computer for work in the AM and my DF's computer crashed.  FML

Come and check out my new Group - Comedy Corner!

Post a funny or read a funny post!

by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Today, I had to convince my girlfriend that, no matter how much she makes herself burp, she won't lose any weight. She still doesn't understand why. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Today, at the microbiology lab, I discovered that the guy who took the shift before me didn't sterilize the work space very well. I am now blowing chunks from both ends from a very nasty strain of E. Coli. My company blames me. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Today, I took my last final on a Scantron sheet with 200 multiple choice questions, with seconds to spare. When I finished the last question, I saw I had another bubble to fill in and I didn't know where I screwed up. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Today, as part of my job as a performer, I had to show off my skills with a switchblade in front of an audience. A kid shot a rubber band at me. I then needed stitches. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:07 AM

Today, my landlord came to my apartment because of complaints from my neighbors, saying that animals are not allowed inside. Turns out my roommate makes cat-noises when she's bored. My landlord still doesn't believe me. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Today, I called in sick at work because I have the flu. This is my first sick day in the 2 years I've worked there. It's also the day the CEO made a surprise visit. My co-workers all got generous salary increases, and some of them promotions. I'm not included, simply because I wasn't there. FML

Come and check out my new Group - Comedy Corner!

Post a funny or read a funny post!

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. After he did, he walked over to his friends. I saw him tell them that he broke up with me. After he finished all of them cheered. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Today, it's the last day of finals week. Unfortunately the only test I've passed this week is the pregnancy test I took during my lunch break in a Subway bathroom. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Today, I noticed my 5-gallon glass vase/aquarium was leaking at the base. When I went to move the vase so I could transfer everything to a new aquarium, the bottom completely detached, sending water, sand, sea shells and fish crap everywhere. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:13 AM

Today, my dad walked in on me using the bathroom. After rushing out, he yelled at me through the door for not locking it. He made up the "no locking the doors inside the house" rule. FMLToday, my dad walked in on me using the bathroom. After rushing out, he yelled at me through the door for not locking it. He made up the "no locking the doors inside the house" rule. FML

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)