Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny Joke - At least I like it

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

4 people climb aboard a small private plane, there is a lawyer, a doctor, a priest, and a young boy.

Halfway through the flight, the pilot is alarmed when the plane begins having trouble, and despite his valiant efforts, the plane starts to go down. He tells the passengers they will have to grab parachutes and jump, and he grabs one and jumps out of the plane. The doctor soon realizes there are only 3 parachutes left, and 4 people.

He says, "I am a doctor, and I save lives for a living. I hate to ask, but may I have the first parachute?"

Everyone agrees. And he grabs his parachute and jumps.

The lawyer says, "Lawyers are the smartest people in the world. So I should go next." He grabs one and jumps out before anyone can argue.

The priest knows there isn't much time, and he grabs a parachute, and straps it to the little boy, showing him which cord to pull. The boy starts to argue and the priest says "Son I have lived a long life. I am an old man now. You take this parachute, and you go and live a happy long life, and by doing that you will have honored my life."

The little boy says "It's okay. The smartest man in the world grabbed my backpack and jumped out of the plane!"

by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
countrybumpkin1
by New Funny Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

That's awesome!!!

CafeMom Tickers
strictmomhere
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I LOVE this one!

ScheNoe
by New Funny Member on Feb. 3, 2012 at 4:36 PM

That was great! I needed that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)