Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love posting these!  Get ready!

Come and check out my new Group - Comedy Corner!

Post a funny or read a funny post!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Replies (111-115):
opal10161973
by Group Owner on Mar. 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Wow.  I can't believe that really happens. 

Quoting whoda007:

This actually happened to me once as a teenager.

Quoting opal10161973:

Today, I had just finished up at work. I was standing on a street corner, waiting to cross to get to my car on the other side. I had three people pull up beside me and ask me how much I charged. FML

whoda007
by New Funny Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I was a teenager and was waiting out the rain in an alcove at the entrance to a church. I was waiting on my ride to get there. This black Cadillac full of guys pulled up and asked how much we charged. I was with a cousin. We looked like something the cat dragged in. The rain had caught us and made our makeup run and our hair was hanging in our faces. I wasn't very polite even then and told them what they could do with their stupidity. My boyfriend was hidden from sight ( I wasn't supposed to be seeing him) and I motioned to him to come out from his hiding spot and when he pulled his car out of the alley they took off. True story. And my cousin and I laugh about it now. But it taught us a very important lesson about men.

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting whoda007:

Quoting opal10161973:

Today, I had just finished up at work. I was standing on a street corner, waiting to cross to get to my car on the other side. I had three people pull up beside me and ask me how much I charged. FML

opal10161973
by Group Owner on Mar. 25, 2012 at 5:21 PM

That they're pigs?  LOL 

Quoting whoda007:

I was a teenager and was waiting out the rain in an alcove at the entrance to a church. I was waiting on my ride to get there. This black Cadillac full of guys pulled up and asked how much we charged. I was with a cousin. We looked like something the cat dragged in. The rain had caught us and made our makeup run and our hair was hanging in our faces. I wasn't very polite even then and told them what they could do with their stupidity. My boyfriend was hidden from sight ( I wasn't supposed to be seeing him) and I motioned to him to come out from his hiding spot and when he pulled his car out of the alley they took off. True story. And my cousin and I laugh about it now. But it taught us a very important lesson about men.

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting whoda007:

Quoting opal10161973:

whoda007
by New Funny Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner. No more calls please. LMAO!!!!

Quoting opal10161973:

That they're pigs?  LOL 

Quoting whoda007:

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting whoda007:

Quoting opal10161973:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN