Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lanolizing multiple longies at once?

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 7:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 192 Total Views
How much lanolin should I use per soaker/longie. I have multiple ones to do and just wanted to do them all at once in the tub. But I have only seen videos for one at a time. So if you were going to do like 6 or 7 small longies how much would you use? Thanks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PoodleMum
by Member on Dec. 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Hmmm, good question.  Maybe the amount for ones times the number you're doing? 

hriabywx4
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2011 at 8:56 PM
That just seems like a ton of lanolin. IDK. Can you use too much!? I just don't want to mess them up. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoodleMum
by Member on Dec. 17, 2011 at 2:49 AM

I know some people prefer more than others, I personally don't like a lot because then they feel greasy :/  But then they're more waterproof for longer, so I guess it's a tradeoff on preference

hriabywx4
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Ok that makes sense. Thanks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VolpeFemmina
by Group Owner on Dec. 24, 2011 at 4:53 PM

The wash I have has lanolin in it, and says to use a certain amount of wash for a certain amount of water. I guess however many longies fit in there.... I have a few pairs to do myself but havent had to wash any yet.

Ix333
by Member on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:09 AM

I did 4 pairs of longies, 1 skirty, & 3 soakers in the tub the other day, I used an old salsa jar with hot water & just squirted some lanolin in there & shook it up, I'm not sure how much I used but I like to get them just a little sticky. I lanolize them inside out so that fuzz doesn't stick to the outside as badly & it'll smooth babes skin. 

VolpeFemmina
by Group Owner on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Ok, so I did the longies. I used up about half of my bottle of wool wash, but I also had a bunch of brand new pairs in there as well. I'm considering buying lanolin spray for next time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)