Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep sack?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

I just found out I'm expecting again and I really want to make a little wool sleep sack for the new baby :)  Obviously we'll be using cloth again, so I thought it would be a great idea and very useful!  Does anyone have a favourite pattern they've used before?  Pics are great too!  I am a very visual person, so seeing how it turns out would be great

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ix333
by Member on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM

ooo I have this 

all patterns are on Raverly, & both babies pictured are about 8 pounds

the owl sack is my favorite, it's the cutest one & seems to fit the longest

this one was long but not big enough around, so maybe if i were to cast on more stitches it might work out

this one is my least favorite, it wasn't big enough around or long enough (though those can be easy alterations), & i don't like the open bottom because it lets their feet get cold but it's not a large enough opening to just pull up & change the diaper either. 

Ix333
by Member on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM

they have sacks that have a tank type top so it's a full "suit" type thing too, I just haven't made one yet

PoodleMum
by Member on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Ahhh, I just started the owly one!!!!!  It is so so cute, I just LOVE it!  Such cute squishy babies...  DD was only 5 lbs, so I bet it will last forever lol

VolpeFemmina
by Group Owner on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I have a couple of upcycled ones. I'm seriously considering crocheting one now, since the longies I keep trying to make somehow keep coming out too big LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)