Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are things?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

Well, this is a marriage group...so i thought i would ask: How are things with you and your DH?

Good, not so good, in the middle?

Lets see if we can start a conversation and get some advice or support for those who need it. 

and if you dont need help, feel free to just share a story about your Dh, or family...or whatever you want.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tracy5667
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM

BUMP!

shadow_lark
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Thanks!

Quoting Tracy5667:

BUMP!

tonya.lightfoot
by Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Things are great, couldnt be better. All the kids are doing well in school & we are moving from MN to LA this at the end of the school year ;) That way we have 3 months to settle in before the kids have to be enrolled again! My oldest will be turning 6 in May :) End of summer my boys will be 4. Potty training is going great, they are late, but developmentally behind in several ways *one of the perks of having twins* :) My husband and I are doing wonderful. We always make time for each other. It keeps our relationship strong. :) 

shadow_lark
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Thats great! making time for each other is one of the things dh and i struggle with. its really hard with his job to make plans...and he isnt home much either.

Quoting tonya.lightfoot:

Things are great, couldnt be better. All the kids are doing well in school & we are moving from MN to LA this at the end of the school year ;) That way we have 3 months to settle in before the kids have to be enrolled again! My oldest will be turning 6 in May :) End of summer my boys will be 4. Potty training is going great, they are late, but developmentally behind in several ways *one of the perks of having twins* :) My husband and I are doing wonderful. We always make time for each other. It keeps our relationship strong. :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SCL_HF
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Things are actually going REALLY well for us right now! Everything is clicking and all is well. <3

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Check out my blog! Mom & Monster - http://momandmonster.blogspot.com/

shadow_lark
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:41 PM

shameless bump

3kidz123
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Things are good here. Could they be better...course, but they could also be far worse! 

shadow_lark
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Thats great!

Quoting 3kidz123:

Things are good here. Could they be better...course, but they could also be far worse! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)