Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is sex overrated?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 536 Total Views

I was reading that article about a 20-something woman only having sex 1-2 times a year? Is this for real? What man would agree to this? Im 40yrs old and am still to meet any man that would be ok about this arrangement. When you get married and have children does sex really fade into non-existance? My husband and I are tring out daily sex for a month to see after 14years together what it will do for us. We tried last month but failed but are committed to give it another go? whats your thoughts?

Arkane.com.au

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ghori
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM

sex is a natural   necesity  for every man and women.....to have sex is not a once time necesity  but for  whole life..they try to fulfil this needs  every time.....but when one cant have sex usualy  it is a medical problem  they shoud visit a doctor

hope done the question

elites2012
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM

those women are not really interested in sex.

Lutonia
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM
That's crazy! I think something must be wrong with that woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chrissie670
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't thik sex is overrated. I enjoy it. Damn we are not having sex 2-3 times a week I think there is a problem. I know when I was in my 20's and the kids were little 2-3 times a week seemed like a chore. I was settling for at least once a week. He was not happy and we started to have other problems, but after we talked and I told him that I was feeling overwhelmed with the kids, work, the house, the various activities that I was invovled with we decided that I need to ask him for more help and not try to do it all. That not only helped our sex life but our marriage and the relationship with the kids.

momoftwo0406
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I think it just depends on the couple. No way in hell would I be able to live that way. we have always be a highly sexual couple and we have a amazing relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)