Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lactation

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 801 Total Views

I'm 65, I did not breast feed with either of my two babies, but when I have sex or am aroused, I almost always lactate. No doctor has ever been able to explain why. But it does freak out any man I've ever been with. Does anyone else here have this problem?

by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sometimesred
by on May. 13, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Never had the problem, but plenty of men who would like it.

Mel-in-CT
by New Member on May. 22, 2014 at 12:38 PM

I have 2 kids from my prior life and my wonderful husband has never had kids. He totally wishes I had that problem. Chris loves women in the peak of womanhood, ie preggers & lactation. Unfortunately I can't get pregnant to fufill that desire for him. 

nrethamel20
by on May. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM

I'm guessing it some type of hormone issue, but I'm no doctor lol never had this problem, I'm still lactating but I just had a kids 4 months ago, and my husband is one of those that loves it ;) Have you always faced this issue? 

Karla1948
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Not until after my first pregnancy. It's been with me ever since.

Quoting nrethamel20:

I'm guessing it some type of hormone issue, but I'm no doctor lol never had this problem, I'm still lactating but I just had a kids 4 months ago, and my husband is one of those that loves it ;) Have you always faced this issue? 

Carina10590
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:53 AM

I don't know why it happens but why not trying to find a man that is into ABF.  

juliemom308
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:02 AM

I am nursing so leak alot during sex. Some men dont mind.

ajpuck
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM
I'm about 7 weeks post partum and i breast fed the first 5 weeks of birth. But when my husband plays and sucks on my nipple I still lactate slightly. He kind of likes it...and for some reason I'm not weirded out that he does. I thought I would be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)