Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wondering

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 621 Total Views
I am wondering if it is normal that you feel dry.... Today was my first time having sex with my husband after I had my baby and the deeper he went the burn I felt.. I felt dry... He said I was went but I felt dry is that normal???
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
A_Daffodil
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:39 PM
I have had a similar experience since having children; I simply do not get as wet as I used to before. We use lube regularly now.
BareAtHome
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:07 AM

With both of mine I was drier until I stopped breastfeeding - which my obgyn said was pretty common due to differing hormone levels (though I suspect that's the standard medical answer to any question regarding post-pregnancy changes lol)

sometimesred
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Me , this also.  While breast feeding I seemed to be dry, but after I stopped the normal wetness returned.  Break out the astro glide.

Quoting BareAtHome:

With both of mine I was drier until I stopped breastfeeding - which my obgyn said was pretty common due to differing hormone levels (though I suspect that's the standard medical answer to any question regarding post-pregnancy changes lol)

gr6na
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Quoting sometimesred:

Me , this also.  While breast feeding I seemed to be dry, but after I stopped the normal wetness returned.  Break out the astro glide.

Quoting BareAtHome:

We use Astroglide. Stopped getting wet after last child.

La-Chikilla
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM
But I don't know how to tell my husband what we need he is really conservative when it comes to this

Quoting gr6na:

Quoting sometimesred:

Quoting BareAtHome:

La-Chikilla
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM
But I don't know how to tell my husband what we need he is really conservative when it comes to this

Quoting gr6na:

Quoting sometimesred:

Quoting BareAtHome:

A_Daffodil
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Using lube has nothing to do with kinkiness or conservatism.  You can buy it at any pharmacy.  Think of it as a toiletry product like hand cream or hair gel.

La-Chikilla
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I understand that but try telling that to my husband

Quoting A_Daffodil:

Using lube has nothing to do with kinkiness or conservatism.  You can buy it at any pharmacy.  Think of it as a toiletry product like hand cream or hair gel.

A_Daffodil
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Yes, I know. Sorry, I just re-read that and it came off a little less politely than I intended.

My suggestion would be to explain that you need to make sex more comfortable for yourself (and likely for him, since my DH doesn't like penetration if my pussy is dry).  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)