Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's so BIG!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:36 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 7363 Total Views

My boyfriend and I have been together for four months now, and he surprised me by visiting me here in Germany for a week during my one month visit. This past weekend, I finally consented to sex. As he was approaching me, I thought for a minute he was wearing a strap-on, but when I reached down to feel him, not only was it really him, but he was - so - HUGE! Every bit of 10 inches, with girth to match. I considered saying no at the last minute, but went through with it. The initial penetration HURT - it's been well over a year since I had sex. I had to mention to him twice, not so deep. He was pretty good about it until he started to ejaculate, and once he did, he gave it the full thrust inward. Had my cervix not been in the way, he would have kept going. For the bleeding that followed, I had to use a washcloth as a pad the next morning until we got back to my daughter's apartment, where I could get hold of some of her Tampons. We did it again three days later, but this time, I was on top, so I could have some control. I also sat with my back facing him, and once he was inside me, I laid back, to make him have to reach further, but he was still way big.

For those of you that have been with a big man, was his size something you eventually got used to? Are there any other methods besides position that helped you cope with his size??

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CntryLoves3295
by Member on Jan. 17, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Never been with someone that big. I'm sure there are things you can do tho and hopefully some of these wonderful ladies will be able to help you out more.

Karla1948
by on Jan. 28, 2015 at 10:22 AM

I'm back in the US, and while I was in Germany, he went to the sex shop and bought some penis pump sleeves. They're like little donuts that he wears on his penis, which limit penetration. They're a little over an inch thick, he wore three of them when we first did it Saturday night when I got home. Last night, he tried wearing just two, and I asked him to put the third one on, but I'm hoping that in time, I can get used to his size, and go with two sleeves. Or maybe one, or nothing one day?

Karla1948
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Update to my situation.  This past weekend, the first of three sleeves came off; I was hoping I would get used to his immense size, and now I see that I am, and hoping one day soon that he can remove another sleeve, or maybe one day, both of them.

Now another question comes to mind. If you have been with a big man, later broke up, and later had a relationship with a normal size man, did you feel like he was just too little?

sofiexx329
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like you're living the dream! :) I've been with guys that big a couple times but for the most part I actually loved it.

Quoting Karla1948:

Update to my situation.  This past weekend, the first of three sleeves came off; I was hoping I would get used to his immense size, and now I see that I am, and hoping one day soon that he can remove another sleeve, or maybe one day, both of them.

Now another question comes to mind. If you have been with a big man, later broke up, and later had a relationship with a normal size man, did you feel like he was just too little?

Karla1948
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:36 PM

It's actually not such a bad problem to have! My late husband developed ED, which we were able to treat, but it was still a challenge, having to plan sex, and the foreplay to get him erect. 

Quoting sofiexx329:

Sounds like you're living the dream! :) I've been with guys that big a couple times but for the most part I actually loved it.

Quoting Karla1948:

by Member on Apr. 30, 2015 at 2:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi there!
Well my DH is much bigger than my previous bf...'my DH is about 9" and 2" thick...so we started slowly....I would ask him to put only half in...his head and part of the shaft lol no we did that for about 25 min and at first he would finish any place I desired.
But honestly you get used to it....I'll be honest I've been fascinated for bigger than what I have lol
by Member on May. 2, 2015 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Karla,
I've been with big guys and when you do sleep with a smaller one it does make a difference but just like anything you get used to it lol ☺️
Try different positions with him and start slowly and make sure his well lubircated (: and once you start getting used to it you can enjoy other positions...just make sure his gentle and drilling for oil lol
Have fun! Lucky girl (:
TamaraNY
by New Member on May. 8, 2015 at 5:36 PM

Having a large man can be hard, the vagina is 4 in long before anything goes inside, it can expand to 8 'in..

you will always have to be careful and the extenders are the way to go, i think they are a great guide to let him know how far he can go, and don't forget the lube :)

mamadrama0101
by on May. 10, 2015 at 6:33 PM

No, and I likely would end it if a guy was that big.

girlalone
by Member on Jul. 8, 2015 at 7:14 PM
2 moms liked this

After my separation from my husband I did not have sex for about 6 months when I started dating. I met a great guy at the super market. On our 3rd date we had oral sex, we were making out when he reached under my dress and felt my crotch and I was dripping wet, without warning he got on his knees and went down on me by pulling my panties aside and he kept at it for about 30 minutes until i came and came and came, 3 times he made me cum  (I am still shaking ..lol). I wanted to pay him back so I reached for his crotch and I was aw struck when I felt (what I thought0 a long rubber tube.

When I unzipped his pants and pulled it out I was shocked by the biggist cock I ever saw. After I stroke it a few times he was as hard as a rock, I had a hard time putting it in my mouth but managed to get about 4 or 5 inches in my mouth, lucky for me he shot his load in about 4 minutes. I had no choice but to swallow

Last night we had sex and I could not handl him it in the missionary position, but was able to take it by getting on top. For the first time ever I had a vaginal orgasm. 

How can a skinny short guy have a cock that big?  BTW we plan to continue dating.. I'm not sure how big he is, but I would guess about 8 to 9 inches!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)