Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thoughts please

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:00 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 1154 Total Views
So recently I've been noticing that I'm feeling a lot more horny. I have been turned off from sex since I was married shortly after my son was born. About 9 years ago. I've been divorced and single for almost 5 years. Is this normal? Also I know I'm a mom but I really feel like being slutty and raunchy in the bedroom. Is this wrong?
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Samantha1968
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Not unusual at all. Maybe you have had an awakening or perhaps yo are just good and orny. In any event enjoy it!good luck

Stephanie329
by on May. 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM
3 moms liked this
There is nothing "wrong" with your feelings. If you decide to fuck 20 men, you're not slutty. What goes on between 2 (or more) consenting adults is not wrong.
A_Daffodil
by on May. 8, 2015 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing wrong with feeling horny and aroused. I am a married Mom and I like being slutty in the bedroom with my husband. The desire for sex and sexual release is natural.

And btw, welcome to the group :)
mom40m
by on Aug. 29, 2015 at 2:02 PM

i think what is nice about sex is it the feeling it gives you.  do what makes you feel good.

alicemuscat
by Member on Aug. 30, 2015 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I am a mom to 3 boys, married and work very hard but I am a real slut and really let go when it comes to sex. Don't be ashamed and know what you are comfortable with.
Oliviajayne
by on Sep. 3, 2015 at 6:45 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Also nothing wrong with being slutty in the bedroom. Enjoy yourself.
hhmworkingmom
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2015 at 11:07 PM

I love it when I can be the slut...it is such a release from my stuffy day

Mdw150
by Member on Sep. 4, 2015 at 8:06 AM

I think you should do what feels good....nothing in the privacy of a 'bedroom' is slutty or wrong. It's about pleasure.

Ltmeadjstmycrwn
by Member on Sep. 30, 2015 at 11:36 PM
I see nothing wrong with it. As long as you're happy & satisfied then be as slutty as you want in the privacy of your bedroom.
Mags113
by on Feb. 3, 2017 at 10:45 AM

Nothing wrong with that at all.   My desires have gotten kinkier and more raunchy as I get older

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)